Star Wars: Crimson Dawn, A New Limited Series Focusing on Qi’ra

“While Qi’ra plays a huge part in War of the Bounty Hunters, that event is really a Boba Fett story. I have a bigger story I’m going to tell with Qi’ra and Crimson Dawn, and it’s all connected to the reasons she kicked things off in War of the Bounty Hunters in the first place. You’ll learn more about that in the closing pages of War of the Bounty Hunters #5, out in October, and I think fans have no idea how exciting and new this story will feel.”

13 Likes

Let’s get it!!

How come Qi’ra doesn’t come up in wookywiki?

Solo Star Wars Story #1 1st Qi’ra is now a $20+ book. The last done price on the 1:50 Ross variant was best offer on a $199 asking.

1 Like

It did when I searched it. Did you put the apostrophe in the right place?

Edit: never mind, looks like the apostrophe itself is the issue. I’ll need to troubleshoot why it’s glitching the html.

1 Like

Would this be the 1st cover as it predates Solo #1?

1 Like

If it predates Solo 1 there’s a good chance. I’ll need to verify before saying for sure but I don’t remember any other Solo theme covers ever being produced besides the Rod Reis stuff.

Info from DIAMOND

2 Likes

Key Collector doesn’t even show the #47 variant, once added we will probably see a jump in price.

What is fascinating about this is the presence of Ren on the cover.

1 Like

Is that true that it’s still in stock?

I find it odd as well that it says In Stock?. Maybe we can get @faele to order 50-100 copies and sell a few to us CHU members :rofl: :+1:t2:

1 Like

Got some incoming :wink:

2 Likes

1 Like

I’ll get in on that.

1 Like

I assume she appears in the guts of Star Wars #47? Is it just a cameo? Or is it her first full as well as first cover?

No, she’s not inside. It’s just a theme cover: “Galactic Icons” by Rod Reis.

1 Like

Amazing so many covers after a quick ebay run are still cover or a little over. Hers is the $40+ crowd.

Thrawn’s in the $40+ crowd

1 Like

Cad Bane’s Icon cover is awesome (and pricey)

1 Like