Star Wars: The High Republic Phase 2

7 Likes

high republic adventure annual about to get another pump, since its porter engle 1st app

3 Likes

Is there a release date?

Yoda with a man-bun

The Nameless

2 Likes

New characters

2 Likes

1 Like

Feels like high republic overload…

2 Likes

We’re going to Jedha:

Phase II of Star Wars: The High Republic will center around Jedha, a planet rich in its connection to the Force and the focus of every major faith in the galaxy. The new flagship STAR WARS: THE HIGH REPUBLIC comic series will introduce Jedi Vildar Mac, who arrives as Jedha’s fragile peace begins to crumble and a nameless terror arrives…

6 Likes

This is so exciting! I really like the look of the Nameless!

3 Likes

One teased faction set to appear in Daniel Jose Older’s upcoming graphic novel at Dark Horse Comics—who once again holds the license for new Star Wars comics after Lucasfilm’s relationship with IDW came to a close with the end of The High Republic Adventures— are the “Dank Graks,” a somewhat unified group of Dark Side cultists who are largely splintered remnants of other Dark Side factions in the period. Older teased that the Graks will have a tenuous connection to sequel-era figure Maz Kanata, whose long life, much like Yoda’s, stretches back into this period as well.

4 Likes

You can watch the recap of the High Republic panel from Celebration here.

1 Like

So…is The Mother the Mother

or a different mother?

2 Likes

:rofl:

This Mother is the leader of the Path of the Open Hand, from the Phase II novel, Path of Deceit.

Check out the behind-the-scenes images from that cover with unused designs of Marda Ro (related to Marchion Ro?) on Corey Brickley’s Twitter.

4 Likes

Looking forward to the upcoming The Art of The High Republic to dive deeper into concept art.

4 Likes

It’s a big galaxy… :wink:

2 Likes

A younger Arkoff & ZZ-10

1 Like

STAR WARS: THE HIGH REPUBLIC #1

Written by CAVAN SCOTT

Art and Cover by ARIO ANINDITO

On Sale October 2022

STAR WARS: THE HIGH REPUBLIC – THE BLADE #1

Written by CHARLES SOULE

Art by MARCO CASTIELLO

Cover by Giuseppe Camuncoli & FRANK MARTIN

On Sale November 2022

2 Likes

I got goosebumps just scrolling through all of this. I am looking forward to Phase II.

3 Likes

I am removing my pants as I read this thread.

1 Like