Star Wars: The High Republic

SW HIGH REPUBLIC ADV MONSTER TEMPLE PEAK #2 (OF 4)
IDW PUBLISHING
JUL210479
(W) Cavan Scott (A / CA) Rachael Stott
Follow former Jedi turned saber-for-hire monster hunter Ty Yorrick in this adventure-packed High Republic miniseries by Cavan Scott and Rachael Stott!
Ty begins the trek up Temple Peak, but the mountain’s hungry creatures and slippery edges put her rusty Force skills to the test. Dangerous monsters, cliffs, and battles are second nature for Ty, though. But dealing with people? Well, that may be the hardest part of her mission…
In Shops: Sep 08, 2021
SRP: 4.99

1 Like

STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC ADVENTURES #8 CVR A TOLIBAO
IDW PUBLISHING
JUL210483
JUL210484 – STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC ADVENTURES #8 CVR B 10 COPY INCV KYR
(W) Daniel Jose Older (A) Toni Bruno (CA) Harvey Tolibao
Back together and safe on the Starlight, Lula, Zeen, Farzala, and Qort recover from their adventures on the Junk Moon and Nal Hutta, but a new challenge awaits them in the form of an old friend. Meanwhile, Marchion Ro encourages Krix’s violent obsessions, leading to an attack on Batuu!
Writer Daniel José Older, bestselling author of Star Wars: Last Shot and artist Toni Bruno bring IDW into The High Republic, a massive publishing crossover spanning comics and prose!
In Shops: Sep 01, 2021
SRP: 3.99

1 Like

Not High Republic, but I wanted to put it somewhere:

image image

STAR WARS ADV GHOST VADERS CASTLE #2 (OF 5) CVR A FRANCAVILL
IDW PUBLISHING
JUL210480
JUL210481 – STAR WARS ADV GHOST VADERS CASTLE #2 (OF 5) CVR B CHARM – 3.99
JUL210482 – STAR WARS ADV GHOST VADERS CASTLE #2 (OF 5) CVR C 10 COPY FR
(W) Cavan Scott (A) Megan Levens (A / CA) Francesco Francavilla
The epic five week event miniseries Star Wars Adventures: Ghosts of Vader’s Castle continues!
In issue #2, Lina searches for the now missing Milo and Crater and runs into… Jaxxon! He reveals that he, too, has been having nightmares, but of vicious Wookiees bigger than mountains! It seems the GHOSTS OF VADER’S CASTLE are haunting everyone’s dreams…
In Shops: Sep 29, 2021
SRP: 3.99

1 Like

Finally up for pre-order at TFAW for those interested.

Star Wars High Republic Adv Monster Temple Peak #2 (of 4)

i havent seen any ratios for issue 1, wonder why there is no 1:10

For you non-picture book fans, the Out of Print Bundle of Cavan Scott’s new book Rising Storm just went live about 15 minutes ago:

Exclusive dust covers can go for a pretty penny once they are bought up at retail:

2 Likes

Sweet! I posted the link to this up above a few days ago. I have my Light of the Jedi book for sale for $225. Don’t really want to sell it but will if the price is right. Someone just offered $120 for it this morning and I declined it. Will do the same with the new book!

A brand new Sith Villain is showing up in High Republic #7 on Final Order Cut Off Monday July 5, 2021. Darth Krall.

Darth Krall was originally a Jedi named Radaki who was part of the Lost Twenty who left the order after being seduced by the dark side. He is first mentioned in Cavan Scott’s Dooku: Jedi Lost.

Mike Mayhew has a store exclusvie dropping Friday July 2, 2021, but I speculate JTC’s action figure variant is also Krall which is why it’s been under wraps until now.

If you want to spend a premium and grab Mike Mayhew’s Krall cover, though, here are the details:

Pre-sales for the STAR WARS: THE HIGH REPUBLIC #7 Mike Mayhew Studio Variant Cover begin Friday, July 2nd at 9am PST / 12pm EST at:

Cover A Trade Dress: $20
With Signature and COA: $30

Set with Cover A Trade Dress and Cover B Virgin: $60
With Signature and COA: $80

5 Likes

lol mayhew, even if its the only cover for him why buy the virgin when a rarer cover C will be released in 2-3 weeks

3 Likes

Yo @agentpoyo take this into consideration for your FOC picks!

This man @Kevin spits hot truths. If I buy it, it will just be the trade dress.

5 Likes

I think I’ve pretty much included High Republics in all my FOC picks… :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, you’re on Star Wars auto-pull right now, huh? I just mean that now you have a specific reason, haha!

Man, every freaking issue could hold a surprise… it’s pretty much automatic, you should just pick up Star Wars books…

2 Likes

I wonder how they’re going to explain the existence of a Sith during the High Republic. In The Phantom Menace they said they had been extinct for 1000 years. I’m guessing the Jedi Order never meets Darth Krall and that’s why they think they’re extinct.

Or maybe he fights against some Jedi and kills them, so no one can tell the Order about him.

Anyway, I’m excited to read it. I loved Light of the Jedi and I can’t wait for The Rising Storm.

1 Like

Maybe the Sith works in mysterious ways… During Phantom Menace the Sith was right in front of them and they had no idea until Darth Maul showed up and they still couldn’t figure it out until Anakin was directly told by Palpatine he knew the dark side of the force and then told the Mace Windu… They thought the Sith was extinct for thousands of years but I think it’s a pretty safe bet they were simply clueless the entire time. Galaxy is big place… :wink:

1 Like

That is an interesting wrinkle they’ll have to deal with:

QUI-GON : …my only conclusion can be that it was a Sith Lord.
MACE WINDU : A Sith Lord?!?
KI-ADI : Impossible! The Sith have been extinct for a millenium.
YODA : The very Republic is threatened, if involved the Sith are.
MACE WINDU : I do not believe they could have returned without us knowing.”

1 Like

M m mom momma momma says aligators are ornery on account a all them teeth and no toothbrush. :joy:

maybe he’s not a sith but a dark side force user