Star Wars: The High Republic

I will have some up for pre order, just haven’t been able to get to my computer today.

1 Like

Issue #7 is going to be huge. I ordered 10 copies

1 Like

Looks like I have 20 left for preorder if anyone needs them. They are 20% off at this point, until the week of release.

1 Like

Darth Krall is just going to be a vision due to the timelines right?

1 Like

@Pluc what are your go to in Canada that you like? Do all give the same discounts?

That would be a good guess. Padawan Klias Teradine | Wookieepedia | Fandom discovered the Bogan Collection during the High Republic era and Darth Krall’s lightsaber was already a part of that collection.

1 Like

Hey RalphF! I almost exclusively order from https://www.captcancomics.ca. Packaging is always top notch, great service and there is a rewards program in which you accumulate points when you buy books (pre-FOC and back issues) that you can use on future pre FOC orders only (1$ = 1 point, 175 points = 25$ off, so equals to around 14% off). But ratios are sold at eBay prices, not a Canadian TFAW unfortunately. To get a ratio at cover price you have to order the full amount of regular books - I ordered 25 copies of HR7 cover A to get the 1:25 at cover when it releases. I also like the hold box service so you can ask them for a shipping quote whenever you like so you don’t have to pay for shipping whenever you place an order. Hope it helps!

2 Likes

Thanks. I will have a look. Appreciate it

So could be a cameo depending on the story I suppose?

thats my fear a last page cameo, while the holo in rise of kylo 3 goes for money, it was low printed this wont be

Yeah a cameo and then next issue full appearance… this issue 7 especially the action figure variant will be sought after on top of the Darth appearance.

1 Like

Star Wars High Republic #7 is selling out at many of the online comic stores. I keep looking for places to buy it and there are fewer and fewer.

1 Like

A cameo of someone in a vision that should be long dead, brought on by the Drengir.

1 Like

Got 13 left…better get them! :laughing:

1 Like

I got 2 1:25s and 6/a 6/b. I’ll see how it goes

Cover A seems to be selling the best. Cover B is easier to find. The fact is disappearing so early is a good sign.

I got 10 copies of A and 3 of B. I almost got the 1:25 but I did not like the cover. The ratio will probably do very well.

Alana said it was ugly so I bought one based on that. Means it’s a winner! :wink:

4 Likes

Nice! Well let me know if you need any more ;). Come release day I should have quite a few. That was a heavily ordered variant package…so I’m pretty sure I have over 250 copies of cover A incoming (some allocated already).

I’m gonna start using this tactic.

1 Like