Star Wars: The High Republic

Added the 1:25 to my pull-list at my LCS

1 Like

If anybody is still looking for a decently priced Dellā€™Otto Panini Italia High Republic #1, I found a stash at Kirbycomicart. International shipping may suck, but maybe you guys can make it worth your while if you band together and order at scale.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Arrived the other day. Part of a buy 2 get 3 sale.

4 Likes

oh dang i forgot to open mine! I have like 8 packages just sitting there waiting!

FYI, looks like Star Wars Adventures #6 is back in stock at Midtown, no limits currently on both A and B.

But TFAW still has Cover A in stock and the RI incentive (for relatively cheap compared to other retailers):

Star Wars Adventures #6 (Retailer 10 Copy Incentive Variant) Francavilla
Star Wars Adventures #6 (Cover A - Francavilla)

And ignore the covers, I think they still havenā€™t updated as those were issue #5 Francavilla cover art.

1 Like

7 Likes

Looks like another winner!

5 Likes

Niiiiiiiiiice

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I ordered a stack of these

Same, I think between Villain Gaming, Mike Mayhew, and my LCS, I have 50 copies coming in.

1 Like

Multiple panels, and hopefully a word or two = first full app :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

I was thinking the sameā€¦ if he spealsā€¦ its definitely not a cameoā€¦ I wonder if the 1:25 on issue 8 will have him on it.

2 Likes

We should find out by the end of the month.

1 Like

Yup. I wonder how his first cover on the reg covers will fair against the Mayhew store exclusive.

Depends on which issue is considered his first full appearance. The one that would do better is the first full obviously.

Tell that to Captain Marvel #17 2nd Print.

1 Like

Also Captain Marvel #14 which is one pane, no dialogue and you wouldnā€™t even know itā€™s her until the creator pointed it outā€¦ and that book does quite well in sales. :wink:

2 Likes

Calling @faele for variant bundles!