Star Wars: The High Republic

I’d take that over the first cameo in one issue, first cover on the reprint, first full appearance in the next issue nonsense. Hate that game.

2 Likes

Yup. That’s the 1:10

Stephane Hans cover has been added as well, no art yet

Thanks for the heads up, added the 1:10 variant to my preorders.

1 Like

Is the Hans what’s been listed as Artist variant? Or is this a 4th open order cover?

open order, its on tfaw

That wasn’t my question. My question was is it the one listed as artist variant or a 4th cover.

From looking at Diamond, it looks like it’s the artist variant and not a 4th cover.

https://www.midtowncomics.com/product/1971139

Correct. Same SKU as what was previously called the Artist Variant.

1 Like

I don’t see the concept variant listed on the Tfaw website. Is this something that will be added on the website later? I like to get it since these two characters don’t appear on the other covers.

That cover came and went soon after being listed for pre-order. IF someone drops it before FOC you might get another shot at one on tfaw’s site.

2 Likes

Also, it’s still available at DCBS. It’s $10 there:

1 Like

That must have gone quick. There are a couple on eBay for around $20. Debating if I should get it.

I’ve never heard of DCBS? Are they legit?

Yes they are 1000% legit

2 Likes

I never heard of them either.

They are the distributors of DC comics for the entire US.

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks!

how are the quality of books they deliver? Are they usually as good as other preorder sites like TFAW, etc? or more prone to spine dings, etc?
Thanks

That is my concern as well. Tfaw is normally very reliable with their shipping and have had very few issues with damaged books.