Star Wars: The High Republic

DCBS has been in business for years. I ordered from them for months and months without a problem and never got any damaged items. Some people may have different experiences. I jump around from place to place every now and then and have landed on Tfaw because of the incentive pricing.

1 Like

Iā€™ve used DCBS for a few years now. Routine monthly deliveries. Always had great packaging & zero issues.
The only thing with DCBS is you have to typically plan/order well in advance.
Iā€™ve also gotten some amazing deals on ratio variants over the years from them.

Dcbs has been mostly good experiences for me. I usually check them next if Iā€™m trying to find something recent that I didnā€™t pre order and weā€™re out of stock.

The only down side is the couple of times I did have issues (something damaged, something missed, etc) it can take a while for their support to respond and in one case took a few emails to get a response.

I havenā€™t had any orders with them since they became a distributor, though, so no idea how or if that changes things.

In fact, they are too legit to quit.

6 Likes

Has anyone spotted the cover art for the 1:25 of issue 1? Marvel has this listed as general concept art, but it looks pretty refined for concept art. Wondering if this could be the 1:25? It potentially has a whole bunch of new characters on the cover. And, the C cover hasnā€™t been revealed yet.

FOC is today for issue 1.

1 Like

thats concept art, from novel and comic announcement

Oh, thatā€™s pretty cool. I have a 1:25 coming from TFAW and I hope itā€™s (at least as) cool like that.

Thatā€™s my point. Thatā€™s REALLY refined for concept art to never make it to production. Guessing that will be used somewhere. Novels? Comics? The novels have that outline/border treatment, and the comics donā€™t. So, maybe that means itā€™s being held for a novel.

Sounds like these are some of the new villains on the 1:10 cover:

1 Like

Finally have Hans variantā€¦I like it.

4 Likes

She rarely disappointsā€¦

1 Like

Oooh. Thatā€™s the best cover for this yet. Added.

1 Like

I am a fan of this as well. I got one for my PC.

3 Likes

Wow, Baby Yoda has really let himself goā€¦

The 1:10 and 1:25 variants are back in stock on tfaw

The 1:25 was posted on Comic Hub last night for a bit after FOC closed, but not publicly. A dealer friend sent it to me, and it is effing horrid. Store owners are letting Marvel know how they feel since it is a retailer ā€œdisincentiveā€ that will not sell.

If Marvel does not change it, which is tough to say since they may already be printed, and the image I was shown is the one they are using, it is the fugliest of the five covers by far. In that case, the 1:10 Nihil Rider concept variant is the one to focus on instead.

Normally theyā€™re not printedā€¦ why would they start printing prior to FOC? Final Orders tells them how many they should be printingā€¦ :wink:

tweet at writer and marvel demanding a cover change.
@cavanscott @Marve

Yeah thats an ugly cover. BUT is that a first cover of a new character (im not up to date in the star wars u iverse other then whats on tv) if its a new first then dosnt matter how ugly it is. FOMO will set in and prices will jump

1 Like