Star Wars: The High Republic

2 Likes

SWHRA 8 (First Sav) is now sold out at the distributor. Iā€™m not sure when it sold out, I just was checking on some things and noticed it.

5 Likes

Can someone educate someone old :confused: about what ā€˜geodeā€™ means ?

1 Like

I only talk about Geode when Iā€™m stoned.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Geode

4 Likes

So it is Star Wars related ? Google has so many different meanings for the word.

Thatā€™s funny. Puns rock!

3 Likes

Itā€™s a character from the books that looks like a rock. But its actually a sentient being call a Vintian.

Geode also makes an appearance in the High Republic Adventures #6. It sounds really dumb, and it is, but the character is actually written really funny in the books. His main contribution is the author making jokes about his silence or personality.

1 Like

Heres what I found because I thought it was some slang, and I wasnt cool enough to get it :laughing: :laughing::
Urban Dictionary: geode

Where do you find these at cover?

Hoping for The Rock to play Geode in the movieā€¦

2 Likes

Local comic shops. Every week, Iā€™ve grabbed a copy of each. I have also found them at cover on eBay and other online shops. Purchased multiples and continue to do so when I see them at cover.

1 Like

Only if we get a Disney crossover buddy cop movie with Geode and Groot hunting down a pair of rogue scissorsā€¦

3 Likes

If weā€™re doing buddy cop movies, I want a Wonder Man and Beast one.

1 Like

Masterful work Braainz. The Rock as Geode and Vin Diesel as Groot. Reunited and it feels so good.

2 Likes

Is the Fast and Furious franchise at Disney? Because we can totally fanboy this into happeningā€¦

Back when Beast was more fun and less kinda-evil tho.

2 Likes

Dark Beast is best Beast.

https://bespinbulletin.com/2022/03/exclusive-mystery-star-wars-series-grammar-rodeo-has-started-pre-production-in-culver-city-california/

" The codename Grammar Rodeo is likely a reference to an episode of The Simpsons . In the episode titled Bart on the Road , Bart and some of the other children trick their parents into letting them take a trip, with the kids telling the parents that theyā€™re going to the ā€˜National Grammar Rodeoā€™."

1 Like

Good episode.

1 Like