Star Wars: The High Republic

I think we’ll have to wait for the first issue. We don’t know if this character appears in issue 1 or not, correct?

I’d he does, and he’s got the cloak over the head…and no other character in the book does…then bingo.

Could also send a message to the cover artist too…if they respond to messages.

Looks good!

9 Likes

11 Likes

Yes! I’m glad interior art looks good! I was quite disappointed with the interior art in some issues of HR phase 1 when it was done by Jeanty (I believe)

That guy looks ■■■■■■■ awesome.

2 Likes

Mumm-ra’s getting old. Look at that beard!

1 Like

Looks like a crusty Santa Claus lol

Hi all :wave:,

We’ve put together a post that covers all the potential first appearances (so far) for the issue.

Santa :santa: could actually be significant villain in the series (Sorcerer of Tund) and has his first canon appearance in this issue. (Link to his first Legends appearance below.)

We also love the fact that our predictions on the planets Kiffex and Kiffu came out to be accurate. (Associated comics in link below)

Find out more on the comics that could have movement:

6 Likes

From what I am finding, the Sorcerer of Tund has no comic book appearances. The Legends appearance that is mentioned in the article is a novel, followed by more novel appearances. Does anyone else have different information?

I was thinking he looked liked the Santa Who Laughs.

3 Likes

Star Wars High Republic #3 ((Retailer 25 Copy Incentive Variant) Laming Variant)

1 Like

Santa always laughs, he’s jolly! Ho, ho, ho! Don’t make Santa evil, who would dare do that? There are no movies with an evil Santa.

Yes, I’m being silly.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize til right now that he wasn’t wearing red sunglasses. Looked like sunglasses til I actually clicked on it.

I love Christmas covers, probably my favorite evil Santa cover

7 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

“I find your lack of wreath disturbing.”

7 Likes

Hi there, :wave:

Yes, you are correct.

The Sorcerer of Tund’s first appearance was in the books as an illustration (as pictured in the article), and this will be their first comic appearance. :star_struck:

We’ve updated the post with a link to the book for anyone interested. :woman_genie:

Anybody know which of these is actually the 1:25 variant for High Republic 3?

1 Like