Star Wars: The High Republic

According to Penguin it’s LUPACCHINO

1 Like

Do you have a retailer login? I can’t see the 1:25 designation on the PRH page

DIAMOND/PREVIEWS WORLD both are listed as 1:25. When looking at DIAMOND the LUPACCHINO is the one that comes up with the ratio info, the other cover does not. DIAMOND updated today>>

Product Update (9/22/2022): RETITLED STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC #3 25 COPY INCV LUPACCHINO VAR

1 Like

19 Likes

Looks like I need a few more copies

3 Likes

Tey3

More convinced than ever that Tey Sirrek is the guy in the background of Cover A.

• Wears hoods - check
  • Pointy chin - check
  • Crooked nose - check
  • Curved smiley face like a happy dog :grin: - check

He fits the description perfectly from the A cover. I don’t see anyone else in the spoilers for Issue 1 that fits the description. (Perhaps they weren’t in the first issue but likelihood is low in my opinion.)

6 Likes

The guy in the hood has a green face. Tey has purple face. Nope.

1 Like

KCC already posted what @drunkwooky wrote. At some point, Jim Comics will mention the 12 first appearances.

3 Likes

Did they at least give him credit for it?

Yes, they mention drunkwooky.com.

Oh good. They have a tendency to stop giving people credit after a while

3 Likes

Hi all, :wave:

Heads up that Star Wars: The High Republic Adventures #2 features the first cover appearance of the Dank Graks. :star_struck:

They are rejects from the Dark Side of the Force, and will be battling with Maz and Sav in the upcoming Adventures series.

They were first shown as concept art during Celebration earlier this year, and will have their first cover appearance in #2.
FOC is on the 21st of November, so there’s plenty of time to pre-order the issue. :hourglass_flowing_sand:

In other news, we expect to see the preview of Star Wars: The High Republic - The Blade #1 at the NYCC panel session tomorrow.

Here’s teaser of an interior page and we’re expecting a full color preview to be revealed at the panel session on Saturday! :smile:

4 Likes

Lmfao

KCC LOVES DW. Always gives that site credit.

Hi there,
Here are some of the highlights from the panel at NYCC earlier today.

Cover reveals from #1 of THR Quest of the Jedi and more.

5 Likes

We are up to four first appearances and a bunch of cameos in the High Republic 1 2022.

3 Likes

Looks like #1 is going to 2nd printing.

3 Likes

Previews Wold has it listed as well.

1 Like

Part 2 of George Mann’s HR phase 2 fiction is out in SWI 214. Finishes the story found here:

Also, this is the subscriber cover:

7 Likes