Star Wars: The High Republic

Probably depends what the damages were. If it’s the fairly common issue of some tears on the spine, I don’t believe there’s anything being done at this point. (But I may be wrong.) If it was other damages from shipping from Diamond, that depends on a bunch of factors and is sometimes a store by store basis.

Thanks for the reply. Are you guys getting replacements for HR 1?

No idea, I’d have to ask. All of the stuff between us and Diamond is typically other departments.

Thanks for that! You nudged me into 5 copies

Seems click baity.

Lourna Dee… badass nihil tempest leader. Assuming her first is inside plus on cover. I bought a few of these. Im not big on store exclusives but this seemed like an easy decision.

Also this guys site crashed all afternoon from all the people trying to get it… so good sign

I grabbed the 1st ones before it crashed orb during the crash. Seen the available count drop after mine went through then that was it. They posted this after:

**#Repost @wantedcomix **

Sorry folks about the crash. Yes, site is back up and every order will receive a FREE Star Wars book or SW Variant with order. An example is shown. Random selection of books but all will be Marvel Star Wars. Site is back up and more upgrades coming. Sorry for the inconvenience. Drew. Wanted Comix

1 Like

I never trust guys named Drew, Drewbizz for example. I can think of others that I will not name. Who uses a name that is the past tense of Draw? I am gonna start calling myself Drank.

1 Like

Lourna Dee little known fact, has a sister named Lorna Doone who makes badass cookies that are fairly popular throughout the Galaxy.

3 Likes

Drew Barrymore?

cbsi pumping their own book on there top10 list lol

5 Likes

Ahaha, I saw that. And it’s so much more pump-y writing than the others.

3 Likes

Saw that as well. Laughable. Their lists make little sense to me more often than not.
Dawn of the Jedi #1 1:5…so it had one sale, with a big jump in price? That somehow lands it on a “hot list”? Hmmmm…who has a bunch of copies of that one stashed. How in the world does one sale for a price that just as easily could have been shill bidding or a complete set up constitute landing in any list whasoever?

3 Likes

I knew a Drew growing up. We would call him “Drunken Drew”. He would be seen occasionally driving a tow truck around town drunk…

1 Like

Is this ‘he was only occasionally driving around town’ or ‘he was only occasionally drunk’?

He was always drunk, lol. Occasionally he was working with the tow truck and drunk too. This is in the 1980’s.

Oh, well that’s fine then.

2 Likes

Never trust Fat Tony’s either…

Fat_Tony

3 Likes

If you say so. It was a more common to see people driving drunk. Less cameras. The police would let people go sometimes back then. They would take their keys and let them walk.

1 Like

I would say never trust a person that can spell their name backwards and it is the same… Like an Otto or Bob, lol.