Star Wars: The High Republic

Black Cat #2 (and its variants) was one of the comics that was on the missing pallet from Diamond that we’re getting next week.

My HR #1s finally arrived from TFAW today.

1 Like

Love reading these FOC Highlights. I don’t pick up all of them, but I did get 15 more SWHR 2nd prints to stash away (sell a few of course :wink: ) Can’t thank you guys enough!

And by all means, we’re not telling people to “buy everything we talk about” but we, or at least I truly try to pick what I think most will be going after… whether it’s a read, collect, hold for long term spec or potential flip spec.

3 Likes

Who is the character on the cover?

Issue 4 Cover and synopsis:

• THE JEDI TURNED AGAINST EACH OTHER?!

• AVAR KRISS and her band of brave JEDI helpless in the clutches of a traitor in their midst.

• STARLIGHT BEACON under attack from an insidious foe. Danger from an age-old enemy.

• Who is really pulling the strings on the distant planet of SEDRI?

• Plus: The secret history of the terrifying DRENGIR revealed.

1 Like

Oh no, Jedi turning against each other… that never happens!!! I must read it… NOW!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I know it sounds cheesy and I read issue 1 but I’m really trying to hold off for at least the first story arc to sit down and read it. (I like more story all in one sitting, long ago when I had less titles being pulled it was easier to keep up but now, not so much trying to read month to month).

2 Likes

Mine too!!

Plus other goodies!

10 Likes

Beautiful!

Good score @D-Rog

Not sure that link works? Trying to post from my phone.

1 Like

It opens up the Apple News app on my MacBook

Here is the trailer

2 Likes

Sweet thanks!

This is important to know as well…

George Lucas Just Ended The High Republic Plan! (Star Wars Explained) - YouTube

Anyone out there have any updates about getting damages replaced for HR 1?

I had a few damaged from my order from my LCS and they still haven’t gotten any word on if they’re going to be replaced.

So they are redoing the plan it sounds like, not cancelling it altogether.

2 Likes

This video is from 6 months ago and the title is misleading.

The takeaway is that Lucas, Filoni, and Favreau aren’t going to let Kennedy screw things up.

2 Likes

Which gives me more hope for this series as they saw what it was, didn’t like it, so instead of scrapping it they pulled a thanos ala fine I’ll do it myself approach to save it.

3 Likes

Sounds good to me!

1 Like