Star Wars: The High Republic

TOSS comics still has in stock, $49.99… if you really want it.

paying more than ratio before foc is beyond stupid

3 Likes

Just came across it while picking up some other comics, sheesh

Lol. No thanks. Cover A is pretty sweet anyways.

1 Like

Daaaamn that’s a no vaseline move right there. Books not even on preorder yet… I’ll wait for Tfaw or skip it at those prices. I can see the Star Wars books have comic shops goin crazy on prices.

5 Likes

Weird, my grandfather married a Swede. Met her, set a date, went to the wrong place to meet her and missed the first date. She went home to northern Sweden for Christmas, so far north the sun doesn’t rise in winter. He called and said he’s coming up to propose. Did so. She arrived home a few weeks later by boat and he marries her on the pier. Weird indeed. She was one of a kind. Stern, but fun. Strange but kind. A chef who could make equal parts delicious savory and sweet treats and also make challenging fish dishes. Once I said proudly as a 20-something “I’ve never eaten a sardine in my life!” My mom said “yes you have! What do you think is on the bottom of Jansson’s every Christmas?!” I was petrified.

2 Likes

Anyone able to get the 2nd print today? I preordered but it isn’t processing with the rest of my order from the week.

1 Like

Visited 2 LCS at opening. One had none and the other said they all went to subs. Luckily have a few w/TFAW pre-FOC

Did TFAW process them or leave them in preorders?

All TFAW copies show QTY in Process

Mine shows processing

Mine processed and I was charged.

Shows I’m good to go!

2 Likes

Mine are processing. I haven’t been charged yet since I’m not on a weekly ship schedule but every 2 weeks currently.

I’m every 4 weeks because I like to live dangerously.

4 Likes

Both of my local places saved me a copy. None left on the shelves 2 hours after opening.

1 Like

Pre-ordered 2 from my LCS. Haven’t picked them up yet or called. So hopefully they got them cuz lately they haven’t been getting my SW books

1 Like

My tfaw order processed I had 10 copies of the high republic 1 2nd print also my siktc frany variant charged too :partying_face:

1 Like

Also had no luck at 4 different shops. 3 didn’t order any and the last shop sold out by noon they open at 10

1 Like

Got my copy. Zero on the shelves.