Star Wars: The High Republic

Awesome spec! It’s pronounced like the river Nile in a way. With a touch of the H.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I think the artifact itself is destined to become something like the first appearance of the infinity stones with Thanos. Always capped in its potential because it’s not a character. I’m more excited that we may see some Nihil big wigs show up in the Aphra series.

Welp that’s it Aphra back on the pulls. Gonna drop a couple other titles.

1 Like

I’ve always pronounced it “nicky-nicky-tin-whack-ubba-ubba-chebang-fwop!”, but I could be wrong.

4 Likes

Hey! Watch what you say about my momma! I’ll chebang-fwop you!!

1 Like

1 Like

Oops, sorry, there was supposed to be an accent grave on the “e” in “chebang”. No disrespect intended.

Oh no. The Knights Who Say Nee!

1 Like

Do you know when Westfield lets you know if you get the .99 books? Is it the week of release?

I’m starting to track High Republic first appearances and key issues:

19 Likes

I emailed Westfield multiple times about the star wars high republic #1 99 cent book. Its been over a month with no response. I am not counting on getting any of them.

Attachment is the path to the dark side.

I have 150 SW High Republic Adventures at .99/ on preorder.:crossed_fingers:

Very cool stuff.

I’m not sure. I did get my monthly order from them last week. I initially ordered 90 copies of High Republic 1 @ $.99. They sent a cancel notice for 25 of the copies but I did received the other 65!! I was very happy with that. All copies are NM or better. I’m really happy with Westfield right now.

5 Likes

Nice! I ordered 20 copies of High Republic Adventures. Waiting to hear if I’ll get them or not.

2 Likes

I ordered 25 of them, I’m waiting also. I also ordered the 1:10 for $20 at the same time for the same book and they canceled it days later

3 Likes

High Republic #2 2nd Print is now on TFAW: https://www.tfaw.com/dec208923-star-wars-high-republic-2-variant-2nd-printing.html

2 Likes

after issue #1 2nd print heat this one will be over ordered like a mofo

1 Like

No discount?

2 Likes