Star Wars: The High Republic

It’s showing full price at the moment, hopefully they adjust to the 30% off

1 Like

It wont sell out FOC next week. I’ll wait till price is adjusted

2 Likes

It should be discounted. I can’t see any reason why it’s not showing up. If it’s not fixed itself overnight I’ll have a dev look into it.

But if anyone added it already we’ll apply the discount to existing pre-orders.

1 Like

Your Price $2.79
You save 30%

Star Wars High Republic #2 Variant (2nd Printing)

https://www.tfaw.com/dec208923-star-wars-high-republic-2-variant-2nd-printing.html

Very cool! And the project begins on my bday of all days. Where is the subscribe button.

1 Like

Happy birthday! The subscribe button is somewhere among the ads. Sorry.

1 Like

#4 1:25. Feels like a better version of issue 1’s 1:25.

3 Likes

I like it. I feel like the artists were only allowed glimpses of Keeve and Sskeer for these covers though.

I’m liking all these 1:25s

Just wanted to post an update: I was just charged and order is marked shipped for the 150 SWHR Adventures #1 @.99/ . It isn’t the Marvel SWHR#1, but at $1.00 per I am happy to stash them in a long box and wait.

3 Likes

Where do you find .99 cent copies on westfield? When I look at preorders they’re priced like everyone else.

https://westfieldcomics.com/section/preorder-special-sp

Looks like SIKTC 15 is 99 cents today.

Just so you know, with their preorders they come with no bags and boards.

High Republic Adventures has a ton of firsts in it too. I’m updating my post tracking those today.

1 Like

Some unsolicited feedback: For the cover appearances, can you note which characters are on which cover, since not all you have listed are on the A? If I’m after a specific character’s cover appearance, that could be useful info.

2 Likes

I have ordered many times from them. I have had a couple .99 cent sales cancelled , but I believe they were a day or 2 after FOC. However, every .99 pre FOC order I have ever placed has been filled.

Yes, no bags and boards for those who have never preordered FOC books from them before.

OK. How is the quality of comics received with no bags/boards? Anybody with experience?

I often send bulk book orders to cgc from shipments received from them. So they are NM or better.

Which character are you after? And, yes I appreciate the feedback. I’ll dig into specifics.

I dig a little deeper in the High Republic #1 specific post.

Wait. So if I order 10 copies of SIKTC 15 they are gonna charge me $22.50 shipping. What the hell is that?