Star Wars: The High Republic

Thanks!

Thank you! I like that doctor aphra cover, and if your spec is right and some Nihil appear could be a :rocket: issue.

1 Like

That Doctor Aphra went quick, got the rest though. Thanks @drunkwooky!

1 Like

No worries, it’s what @Anthony doesn’t pay me for!

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m super annoyed that I somehow missed the High Republic #3 1:25 (Walker), since that’s now the only one I don’t/won’t have of the 1:25s.

2 Likes

LOL same dude!! Maybe we can nab it on foc day

1 Like

That’s my plan. Here’s where to camp out: https://www.tfaw.com/jan210712-star-wars-high-republic-3-walker-variant.html

1 Like

Dr Aphra looks like Gollum from Lord of the Rings in that cover. “My precious” in Gollums voice lol

I don’t know what it is:

If it’s the Nihil Path Engine, it doesn’t look like the previous depictions:

Maybe it curls up like a potato bug?

It looks like there is a world or galaxy inside the ball. Kinda like the Men in Black movie where the cat has the galaxy.

Maybe it’s not the Nihil but something different?

1 Like

It looks like a circular version of the way finder to Exegol.

1 Like

All sold out. Bummer. What did hey have - 3 copies of each?

Star Wars High Republic #1 Cover H 3rd Ptg Variant Cover Limit 1 $3.99

https://www.midtowncomics.com/product/1989317

In case you wanna make it worth the shipping can add some Turtles 114?

1 Like

Most incentives sell out within the first 15 minutes, you checked an hour and a half after they dropped

Not glued here all day.

Listen, you’re free to do what you like, but don’t make fun of those of us who have accidentally glued their hands to their mouse and keyboard. It’s insult to injury.

3 Likes

Dammit! I got kids distant learning (or is it learning distantly?) and a day job!! Life always getting in the way of comic books!

Guess I gotta pay scalpers prices to keep my High Republic 1:25 rub going

1 Like

Learn to multi-task
 I got salary job, I do contract work on the side and I got kids at home with me, new puppy and doing CHU
 I don’t want to hear your excuses man!

2 Likes

Just kick back with your feet up and put the fam to work. Here’s my wife hitting refresh and getting stressed out.