Star Wars The Vintage Collection Din Djarin (The Mandalorian) and The Child

I will take a look later today or tomorrow. Did they ship you any Mandalorians?

I got two on the way. The 3rd (that I ordered in October) is delayed.

Shelves barren here as well.

Ok Cool. I just got 5 after they cancelled two. One was damaged. Going to check to see what is out there now. I want to see if there is any new comic packs.

Found noting at the store. They still had the same comic packs too. I did get two Spider-Verse #1 covers.

If you’re wondering whether to open them,
Look along the spine for predominantly yellow that is Avengers 28 2nd print buried within.

1 Like

Mine were def odd looking today. LEGO area has random stuff everywhere and board games also mixed in.

1 Like

Woo hoo!! It’s here!!!

1 Like

Well that’s…disappointing…

This is all that was in the box…

Watch the action figures show up in a bubble mailer…

4 Likes

Hope that’s not the case!

Gonna try to flip these for $5…get’em out of my house! Maybe give them to some young Star Wars fans.

I can’t believe the addition of these pins with the figure is what’s causing all the drama in cancellations. They don’t even ship together!!

So here’s a little Walmart game we can play.

Match the item purchased with its shipping container.

:man_facepalming:

Oh look…another package. Let’s see what’s inside…oh, it’s the rest of my single order of “one item.”

Let’s see how this one was packaged…

Now, I can sort Of understand maybe these pins are an “extra bonus” and are coming from a separate location…however I ordered the two figures in the same invoice…and they shipped the same day…from the same location…

This bubble mailer could have fit inside the larger box…with room to spare…and acted as a better packing than the…er…half a flimsy gift box (??) that was provided.

First item blister package was crushed…2nd looks to be undamaged.

Ok…I gotta step away before I go insane trying to rationalize how this could occur…

Who here orders from entertainment earth? Do they ship well?

Cancelled my “delayed” order as likely they’ll never ship it and if they did likely would be in a bubble mailer.

Looking to entertainment earth or other sites for future orders…or taking my chances at Walmart/Target.

1 Like

Haha I setup a return for 2 of my 4 rare Walmart mandos because the card was bent near peg hole on both. Opened the third for the kiddo and the last… is minty fresh. EE I dunno about but this being a Walmart exclusive you got no choice. I go with BBTS for non exclusives. They are amazing.

1 Like

I have an account with EE and order by the case. I have not had any problems with them.