Star Wars: War of the Bounty Hunters Pre-Orders

Star Wars (1977) (#50):

1 Like

Nice… I figured he would be in the first volume. Just hadnt gotten around to pulling up the issues to skim.

Yeah he’s all over it. Cover of 42, in 67, 68, 69, and 108.

June 2021 Solicits:

STAR WARS: WAR OF THE BOUNTY HUNTERS #1 (OF 5) on sale June 2

Written by CHARLES SOULE
Art and Cover by STEVE MCNIVEN
Variant Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
Wraparound Variant Cover by GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI

AT WAR FOR THE GREATEST PRIZE OF ALL: HAN SOLO!

THE HUNT BEGINS!

• Nobody. Steals. From BOBA FETT! The notorious bounty hunter will not stop until he gets what’s rightfully his. For the thief, no corner of the galaxy is safe. Good thing for them that the REBEL ALLIANCE, THE EMPIRE and every bounty hunter in the galaxy is standing in Boba’s way.
  • With a last-page reveal that will blow this Death Star–sized story wide open, Issue #1 is just the beginning. The biggest crossover in STAR WARS history will continue raging through the pages of the WAR OF THE BOUNTY HUNTERS event miniseries and tie-in to STAR WARS, DOCTOR APHRA, DARTH VADER and BOUNTY HUNTERS through October.
  • Only one hunter will be left standing, and the STAR WARS galaxy will never be the same!

STAR WARS #14 on sale June 16

Written by CHARLES SOULE
Art by RAMON ROSANAS
Cover by CARLO PAGULAYAN

WAR OF THE BOUNTY HUNTERS TIE-IN!

• The REBELS finally have a lead on the location of HAN SOLO!
  • It’s time to save the captain of the MILLENNIUM FALCON from his frozen carbonite tomb!
  • A general, a Jedi, and a Wookiee will mount a desperate rescue mission… But they have no idea what actually awaits them.

STAR WARS: DOCTOR APHRA #11 on sale June 30

Written by ALYSSA WONG
Art by MINKYU JUNG
COVER BY SARA PICHELLI

MYSTERIES ABOUND ABOARD A DURGE-ANGED SHIP!

• DOCTOR APHRA and SANA STARROS discover an eerie abandoned ship while on a new mission from DOMINA TAGGE.
  • But on board they will come face-to-face with a nightmarish horror not seen in the galaxy for untold eons.
  • And then there’s….THE FEARSOME BOUNTY HUNTER DURGE!

STAR WARS: BOUNTY HUNTERS #13 on sale June 9

Written by ETHAN SACKS
Art by PAOLO VILLANELLI
COVER BY GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI

THE WOOKIEE ALWAYS WINS!

• Hot on the trail of BOBA FETT, VALANCE and DENGAR run into a rather large obstacle—the mighty CHEWBACCA!
  • Will T’ONGA escape the trap set by a mysterious organization out to upend the underworld?
  • And who is the figure in the shadows hunting them all?!

STAR WARS: DARTH VADER #13 on sale June 23

Written by GREG PAK
Art by RAFFAELE IENCO
Cover by AARON KUDER

DARK LORD VS. DARK DROID!

• DARTH VADER and OCHI OF BESTOON embark upon a search for the carbonite-frozen body of HAN SOLO.
  • Get ready for intrigue, betrayal and action in the heart of HUTT SPACE with the explosive reappearance of EVERYONE’S FAVORITE ASSASSIN DROID, IG-88!
  • …And a shocking cliffhanger brings the shadows to life!

High Republic #6:

STAR WARS: THE HIGH REPUBLIC #6 on sale June 30

Written by CAVAN SCOTT
Art by GEORGES JEANTY
Cover by PHIL NOTO
Variant Cover by PEACH MOMOKO

ATTACK OF THE HUTTS!

• The HIGH REPUBLIC JEDI clash with HUTT forces. GAMORREANS! NIKTO! BATTLE RANCORS!
  • STARLIGHT BEACON over-run by a creeping alien horror! Can VERNESTRA RWOH and her Padawan IMRI CANTAROS find a way to save Starlight’s infected masses?
  • Plus, KEEVE TRENNIS learns the terrible secret MASTER SSKEER has been carrying for so long. Can she ever trust him again?
1 Like

Both of those High Republic covers are badass.

1 Like

The article from yesterday said:

That may be so, but I did find this:

4 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: copping ALL these.

Wiping out eBay now… :wink:

War of the Bounty Hunters #1 Camuncoli Wraparound Cover:

4 Likes

War of the Bounty Hunters #1 Yu Incentive:

4 Likes

When these variants drop its gonna be a shit storm in the ratio thread… oh God and the store variants too… :triumph::triumph:

3 Likes

It begins

@drunkwooky Bounty Hunters Alpha/Directors cut is on FOC this week. Lots of unrevealed covers.

Am I wrong in assuming the book will be heavily ordered or overlooked since no Store Variants announced yet.

I think it’s going to be heavily ordered. There is a massive promotional push right before FOC for the first month of releases. It’s Boba Fett in a year when Disney+'s main Star Wars new release will be Book of Boba Fett.

2 Likes

I figured that much. I figured the absence of store variants and ratio incentives(so far) would lessen the print run.

Mayhew is getting ready to drop an exclusive for one of the WOTBH titles. The store variant game is afoot.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNBiHJ7h4oh/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNSze17hA-Y/

God dammit!! I follow this guy to and didnt notice it. Damn Instagram algorithm.

Dude I can’t believe how hyped collectors are for Boba. Like I always knew he was popular, but I’m seeing not so pretty raw copies of SW #42 go for ridiculous amounts on eBay left and right. I dunno if I should list mine now or wait till Book of Boba trailer.