Star Wars: War of the Bounty Hunters Pre-Orders

My opinions on the matter:

1 Like

I believe itā€™s one word for the name tooā€¦ Deathstick, not Death Stick. Just FYI.

Well, 1st Cover+Cameo historically tend to do very well if she does takes off : )

1 Like

Cameo in #13ā€¦ First cover + first full (most likely) on #14, but not together.

3 Likes

Ahh ok

Isnā€™t it almost a guarantee that someone will put her on a cover of a store exclusive before #14 releases?

1 Like

Maybe but Store Exclusives suck! :wink:

Iā€™m calling it right now, itā€™s going to be Mike Mayhew.

2 Likes

If so, I might cave and buy it to pair with my Marchion Roā€¦

1 Like

FYI, Deathstick is a new character under that mask. This isnā€™t some lame let down of a reveal where itā€™s Mon Mothma or something under that mask.

Deathstick is the daughter of the Nightsister witch, Shelish. She grew up in the Outer Rim territories and began as a street criminal. She gained notoriety through highly public assassinations of gang leaders. Deathstick had a run-in with the Empire which cost her the majority of her face which is why she wears the mask. She first appeared in the Kabam mobile game, Star Wars: Uprising.

Shelish first appeared in a collection of short stories by George Mann called Myths & Fables.

13 Likes

Thanks for that.

2 Likes

I love these wooky facts.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Man, pat yourself a little more on the backā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

Star Wars Bounty Hunters #13 at MyComicShop

2 Likes

War of the Bounty Hunters 3 rejected cover art by McNiven.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty awesomeā€¦

3 Likes

The denial excuse was lame:

Cool art, but he should have made the Mando half a little bigger. Both halves look off scale from each other.

Think itā€™s terribleā€¦like some science experiment to bond two half of different animals gone wrongā€¦

2 Likes