Star Wars: War of the Bounty Hunters Pre-Orders

Daaamn Boba did Bossk dirty no legs and left him in the cold. I cant wait for his Disney+ show. These bounty hunters are making me want to watch Mando again and some Clone Wars the Mandalorian episodes.

1 Like

I found this interesting…first signs of an upcoming Mandalorian project? Or ust a randomly inserted hashtag for more attention. Is that just Fett? Or Mando?
He states he has another “approved” cover aside from this rejected one.

WOBH goes on for a while. I assume just for an issue.

I don’t think so. By the end of that video the armor’s green and shoulder pauldrons are yellow.

1 Like

@drunkwooky Gotcha…I’m color blind (seriously) so I just couldn’t really tell.

As I’ve noted before, I’m a huge fan of Gist…so I was pretty excited to see that he will be having some work within this area/realm. He tends to usually be supernatural/horror type stuff.

Yeah, I’m excited for another Gist as well. Glad I could help out on the color end of things.

1 Like

Nakayama Wanted Poster Variants Revealed:

1 Like

Those are so cool!

Open order correct? I kno he does a ton for unknowncomics

Yeah regular open order variants.

1 Like

Cool.

How about those Star Wars Adventures #6 and Star Wars Bounty Hunters 14 out there in the wild? Plentiful? I’ve sold quite a few online today and was just curious if anyone thinks the demand will exceed the supply?

3 Likes

Every store here had lots of bounty 14. Adventures 6, were a few copies per store. I had pre-ordered my copies before foc but picked up a few extra

May sell some but these are Holds imo

1 Like

Midtown sold out of Adventures

Looks like there is 1 recent sale of adventures at $9.99 on ebay. Internet might be running out of them!

1 Like

Collector Cave sold out of them all except the Bounty variants

1 Like

I’ve been slowly releasing them to the website because they are getting bought up in lots. I just have a feeling supply is going to run out (obviously adventures it’s already happened).

1 Like

Had a little back and forth with David Nakayama over on Instagram about the design process:

4 Likes

Cant check as i maxed out my number of copies but SW Adventures 6 cover B may still be available on tfaw

Star Wars Adventures #6 Variant B

Not available.