Strange Academy 1

I love the title & have been all in from day one, but the title has been released at a snail’s pace and that has contributed to a reduction in interest/momentum.

i suspect the will restart the series soon, strange academy year 2 or something

I hope not. I would like them to keep on going for a bit with the current numbering system : p

1 Like

That’s a bold prediction for a Marvel title. Most don’t make it to 25 issues.

1 Like

How did Captain Marvel get to 33 (and counting)?!

2 Likes

“Runaways,” is gonna get to 38!

…then is canceled. Sigh.

3 Likes

Are you talking about issues, or volumes? :man_shrugging::wink:

4 Likes

Damn, considering how often that comic got relaunched that is a solid joke.

5 Likes

I have 3 copies extra of Cover A 1st print. Waiting for the right time to sell.

Holler if you wanna sell maybe 1 or accept some stuff in trade for it!

Will do.

I think only iron man may have more false starts/early exits.

Which is kind of ironic as the whole point of being an iron man is durability and endurance.

Marvel has been better lately at letting books run as long as the writer doesnt change.

As a small collector this was the first book I bought 25 copies of. I got 4 9.8s back from cgc so far including the 1 in 25. 15 more of various covers at cgc now. I sure hope they make a series for it.

5 Likes

I have a full short box of Strange Academy #1s… No Ratio Variants, even though I did request them from my LCS. I been trying to get all the printings, but I have mostly every issue with every non-ratio variant (No store exclusives) in sets of 5s. :slight_smile:

I’ve been doing the same with sTar Wars High Republic books.

4 Likes

Wow a whole box of #1? Nice

1 Like

If you get the itch to sell one, let me know. I was late to the party on 1A. I did track down a J Scott Campbell variant for 1, as well as the later printings and Walmart covers. But, no 1A.

2 Likes

STRANGE ACADEMY #14 coming in December

• This is it. The issue that you’ll be looking back on five, ten, fifteen years from now…See the future of Strange Academy and the Marvel Universe. You won’t believe your eyes.

we get a issue that takes place in the future and shows them all grown up

8 Likes

SO EXCITED! This looks awesome.

3 Likes

Love that book and the character design. Too cool!