Strange Academy

Starting an on-going thread on this title:

Looks like the issue 4 1:100 is available on TFAW. Act quickly if you want it.
https://www.tfaw.com/strange-academy-4-timeless-variant.html

No picture, but if it’s a timeless variant, does that mean it’ll be a take on the Alex Ross #4 C cover?

1 Like

Only 1 left… who gets it???

It’s a sketch of the Ross cover and none of the Ross sketch 1:100 are really moving at preorder prices

I like this title so far, but typically the 1:100s are outside of my price range. And, I think I’m the only one on earth that feels this way, but the Alex Ross Timeless covers do absolutely nothing for me. I don’t need a collection of business casual headshots of superheroes.

3 Likes

There’s a few of them that I’ve ordered for some of my favorite characters, but in general I’m passing on most of them in favor of the other covers.

1 Like

Same. Only ordered ones of titles I’m reading. 32 books in total I’m only getting about 5 maybe 6

I have zero affinity for these virgin covers. Comic books need a corner box and trade dress.

2 Likes

That’s when you open up the comic down the middle, tape two magazine size boards and bags to make one big bag and board to display the front cover with the back cover… :stuck_out_tongue:

Unknown is selling a store exclusive for #4 kicking off at noon central today. Standard trade/virgin options. Two bonus points if you can name the theme song for this cover.

1 Like

Hot for Teacher!!!

2 Likes

Hot for Teacher?

WINNERS! Of course, you win nothing but the respect of Eddie Van Halen. But, that’s gotta be worth something, right?

1 Like

Ugh. Speaking of which, it was just announced that Eddie Van Halen died today from cancer. Damn.

2 Likes

Just saw this! Terrible. Another 2020 loss.

Throat cancer…did not know.

1 Like

2020 sucks.

2 Likes

It’s been great for collectibles…about the only thing good…

RIP Eddie

1 Like

RIP Eddie VH

2 Likes

1984, one of the first albums I ever bought with my own money. Such a great album and great memories. Very sad day.

3 Likes

That is a great cover with Magik, I got an order in for it so happy with that.

1 Like