Strange Academy

For what it’s worth, here’s the 1:25 incentive cover for #4. Meh.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Added it to my pre-order pre-FOC too… :man_shrugging:

Kind of a cool, classic look for this store exclusive for #7.

Strange Academy #7 Todd Nauck Trade Variant

2 Likes

Issue 6 scarlet witch trade dress still available here. Catching a little heat due to the Virgin going to space.

1 Like

Sold out

I ain’t giving slha/ unknown shieet lol

5 Likes

I was able to do the combo deal on this link, and it also added the cool scarlet witch cover… not sure if it will get fulfilled as the scarlet witch cover was ‘sold out’, but took a chance! Plus, I liked all the other covers too…

What do you guys think the print run will be like on this one?

I love the series, love the book, but I don’t believe there are too many places/individuals sleeping on the book at this point.

I don’t ever have a good grasp of “numbers” like many of the folks on here, but I can’t imagine it would be “low” by current standards. I think the fact that (in my opinion) it has had an ongoing, engaging story will only serve to keep in on peoples pull lists and such.

1 Like

Its been averaging about 60-70k across all first print variants.

1 Like

You know there was an Avengers Academy prior to this series and no one cared about it.

3 Likes

Disney+ changes everything. We’re in the dawn of new era for comics. We’ll all look back a few years from now and will be grateful to be in this hobby at such a perfect time.

3 Likes

Ya, I agree with this, the streaming wars are just awesome for us consumers.

1 Like

If there was any heat on this one it would have moved already. Did anyone confirm if their was a death in this issue?

1 Like

Maybe being overlooked by other books. Haven’t heard anyone mention this book other than it’s hot etc. Youtubers and top listers haven’t mentioned any issue other than 1.

Issue #9 is ‘Parents day’, think it could be an especially good issue to spec on with new first appearances for whatever super powered parents show up.

2 Likes

I meant the new issue coming out - #7.

Yeah I kno… as I said they only mention issue #1. Haven’t heard much other than buy the new issue Disney+ blah blah. Nothing much pertains to the story and characters.

1 Like

Seriously if you all had to watch zombies 1 and zombies 2 repeatedly everyday for the last two years on Disney you would not want a Marvel teen drama. It would definitely have singing lots of singing.

Disney has been doing pretty well with Marvel movies so far, but I hope their Marvel TV stuff improves. Star Wars seems like the inverse, lol.