Super Bowl Predictions/commercial Thread

So here we go. The biggest day of the years, and I don’t mean for sports fans, I mean for movie and tv speculation. So let’s hear it. What do you think we will see?

Me, I am betting on some Marvel movie trailers including a Venom 2 showing off carnage at the end.

So what do you want to see/think we will see or would like to see.

My ASM 361 is tingling in anticipation.

2 Likes

I think we’re going to see stuff that hasn’t been teased or rumored. Something a la Book of Boba Fett for Marvel.

I know it’s a long shot, but I want good Fantastic Four.

idk man. I think Marvel advertises for their advertisements. They would be advertising to tune in to see our new trailer during the Superbowl or something. I would be surprised if a surprise trailer dropped but ya never know

1 Like

It’s just my long bet.

I would like to see more Dr. Strange and Loki scenes.

Strange Academy trailer. New agents of atlas trailer. Adam legend of the blue marvel trailer. Bloodstone trailer. Doctor Aphra trailer

1 Like

Well, what’s next? Isn’t it Falcon and the Winter Soldier? Marvel isn’t going to tease a movie being released in 2024, and they won’t advertise ANY movie for 2021 because of the constant delays. It’s wasted ad spend. So, it’s got to be TV for Marvel, so I say F&WS.

Star Wars… same deal. Mando 3, Book of Boba…

That’s my guess. :man_shrugging:

Now, as a life-long diehard Packers fan, I’m hoping Tom Brady’s multiple deals with the devil finally come due and he loses 74-3. That’s right. I don’t want Tampa Bay to lose 74-3. I want Tom Brady to lose 74-3.

1 Like

I am hoping for an Eternals trailer.

2 Likes

Yeah, I would think an Eternals trailer since the movie has been done and delayed for a while now. It would be a good time to start hyping it again.

1 Like

eternals

1 Like

This wins it for me (non-spec though)

1 Like

Not watching the Super Bowl. Can people update this for me? Watching Naruto with the family lol

Falcon and Winter Soldier ad. Not full trailer and looks to be stuff we have basically seen before.

30 new electric vehicles by 2025 by GM, wow time to buy some gm stock. I know this thread is meant for comic spec but too bad.

1 Like

GM announced last week that they plan their entire fleet to be electric by 2035.

4 Likes

Never has there been a more convincing Equalizer than Queen Latifah. :roll_eyes:

Well a 4 year plan is much more impressive than a 10+ year plan ya know.

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

@Bluecontroller @drunkwooky Nice! What is the first appearance of a GM car in comics! I NEED IT NOW!

Well GM first acquired Buick in 1908, which was its first automobile acquisition. So, we’re looking at Golden Age at least.