Super Bowl Predictions/commercial Thread

I am not hating, just curious if she is pregnant. I googled it and there are a ton of people asking the same questions. And some funny memes.

2 Likes

Last year’s halftime show was a lot better. So many talented folks. This year we got Rihanna floating around on a weird spaceship. She’s perfectly fine but that was it.

1 Like

I had rotavirus last year and was a bi-valve volcano. So pretty happy with this years show.

Everyone on Twitter is insisting she’s pregnant.

She announced she is expecting her second child.

1 Like

When did she announce it? After everyone was commenting about it online?

See above.

Ah, makes sense.

The Chiefs sure like to cheat their way to a win…

1 Like

Horrible holding call…tired of watching bad or petty calls decide these games. This season has been one of the worst I can recall relative to officiating.

And I had no dog in the fight. Hell, I’m a Lions fan lol. :joy:

Speaking of Detroit Lions…Jamaal Williams (the running back for the Lions for those that don’t follow) is a HUGE fan of comics and Anime. He attends cons and always makes funny references to the stuff we all love during interviews. He’s just awesome.

2 Likes

We all know who the real winner was tonight.

Michael Keaton Batman.

1 Like

My wife asked me the same thing…so I searched the internet and learned she just had a child less than a year ago…although it seemed odd that she’d not have trainers and such since then getting back into pre-pregnancy weight…

Being a child of the 80s, it was an exciting moment.

Was that the “Stray” dogs movie trailer I saw?

I heard about that. An R-rated animal movie could be funny.

I’ll be looking for flights from NY to the Las Vegas Sphere :slightly_smiling_face:
And praying I get tix.

So who won the Handball game since there’s not a whole lot of “foot” when it comes to this silly game of very large men in tights chasing another man in tights with oval shaped dead pig! :stuck_out_tongue:

A foot did win the game.

With an assist given to the ref.

Time to reanimate this thread…

2 Likes