Super Bowl Predictions/commercial Thread

Man, they aren’t even hiding anymore. Upside crucifix, devil horns, etc.

2 Likes

And… the point of this? We live in a country that provides freedom of and from religion if one reads the Constitution correctly…

1 Like

Seriously…it definitely is that Taylor Swift Ice Spice cult that will all make us worship the devil. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA…I’m now on fire.

1 Like

I thought that was the symbol for “Rock on” or “wolf pack”? Maybe I’m just old lol…

Didn’t Ozzy do this same thing 30 years ago? It’s just for shock value to get people to notice.

I seem to recall torches and pitchforks when Tebow knelt down to pray….

I seem to recall NBC editing out Stroud’s comments about thanking God.

Furthermore, during the glorious “work from home” lockdowns I seem to recall not being allowed to practice religion in a place of worship…

The NFL is clear on who and what they want to promote. You keep worshiping the Cult of Sports while your energy and food get slowly cut off…

2 Likes

Alright, back on topic… Or should we shut this down now before it becomes a bigger cesspool dragging religion and politics into that are against our rules?

Wasn’t there an Ozzy Superbowl commercial years back with Justin Bieber with the infamous “What’s a Bieber”?
Or was that just a regular commercial not associated with the SuperBowl?

They should have had a Super Bowl commercial with Ozzy this year. He’s just flat out effin hysterical and he doesn’t even need to do anything

Lol!!

First Travis Kelce?

1 Like

Umm….guys…

I might be grabbing one or two of these…

Do book stores still carry Mad?

2 Likes

Yes, I saw some at Barnes and Noble.

1 Like

Search - Lunar Distribution
Any store selling DC comics can get Mad Magazine though that issue is now on back order. You should see it every month scrolling thru the FOC lists on their homepage.

1 Like

Ah, so it’s not a “magazine” but a “comic” now. Because BAM! Does not carry comics.

I would have expected them to have a newsstand distribution setup still like Barnes and Nobles. I haven’t been in a B&N since maybe 2012-13 but it was fun when newsstand comics were selling for double cover or more to be able to stop and look for copies. The trick was finding one’s that weren’t already damaged from people reading them and putting them back on the stack. I imagine Books a Million is large enough to order enough qty from Lunar of just the one magazine if they wanted to. I heard B&N got out of the newsstand comic supply a while back. They may also be dealing with a middleman who gets stuff from Lunar.

They had copies of some Mad Magazine “Special”…so I thought maybe they can get the regular books too.

Maybe they just hadn’t put it out yet. They have a section labeled “comics” but it’s like Archie Digests and other kids stuff/mags.