Superman Batman #23 & #24 Batman Beyond Appearance That Predates Annual 4?

I only wear thongs… can’t knot up or ride up to give one a wedgie since it’s already wedged… :wink:

1 Like

Pics or it didn’t happen.

2 Likes

Ya’ll don’t want to see that… we’d have to shut down this website for being… “too sexy” :wink:

2 Likes

I think we need to make that determination for ourselves…

TooSexyHeatingUp

Our sister site

Well, we get enough lingerie ads here on the forums, pretty much don’t have to make any site. :wink:

All the ads here are Poyo and Anthony playing dress up, Poyo does all the photoshopping and image editing Anthony is the camera man.

1 Like

I think they know we make fun of the ads, I have had all bland ones for a few days now.

Don’t make me put on my Michelle Pheiffer Catwoman costume.

This is what I do in my spare time when I’m not doing CHU…

And we’ve totally hijacked this thread…

Also need pictures…

The first thought that ran through my mind in jclu dressing up as Catwoman was the scene in Silence of the Lambs when Buffalo Bill was dressing up and dancing, telling himself he’d you know what to himself while staring in the mirror…

1 Like

Lol. Have you seen the family guy version of it?

It puts the lotion on it’s skin, or else it gets the hose again.

2 Likes

Yes. :slight_smile:

In all seriousness, I do own a Pheiffer Catwoman costume, and I’ve worn it for Halloween twice. I also have a WW costume that I have worn once. And, I have a Silence of the Lambs inspired tattoo. So, not too far off, Poyo. :sheep::hocho:

Okay so is this you?

See now I always like Jason Mewes version of it myself.

@jcLu I think you misunderstood. When I asked for pics, I meant of you wearing it. Not of the costume itself.