Tales of the Jedi

Will explore prequel Jedi like Dooku and his relationship with Padawan Qui-Gonn. Liam Neeson returns as Qui-Gonn.

2 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

Glad to hear that Liam Nesson will be voicing Qui-gon

1 Like

Isnt he going to show up in Obi as a force ghost?

2 Likes

No idea. But Qui-gon will be in this show.

1 Like

Small amount of disappointment that it’s not old republic era, paired with optimism about how early shots look.

very very likely, already used his name in first episode. so id expect a scene in last episode

2 Likes

It’s a big part of the narrative of the show. The technique to communicate with him was referenced by Yoda in the pre-show recap, and Obi wan attempts and fails to communicate twice.

It would be silly for him to spend over a decade attempting, have that part of the show, and not resolve it without him finding success. It’s obviously part of his journey in this new chapter of his Jedi life. We also know he’s eventually successful and even surpasses Qui-Gon by becoming a Force Ghost himself.

1 Like

Yes. If you believe the leaks which have been just about dead nuts on so far.

1 Like

And at the same time glad I dumped my Tales books. At least I think I sold them all…

https://www.cbr.com/star-wars-tales-of-the-jedi-finally-brings-back-yaddle/
maybe we get a confirmation about her being grogu’s mom

1 Like

2 Likes

just give me some K’Kruhk so i can sell some jedi council #1s lol

3 Likes

We certainly are starting to see more appearances of Yaddle.

She was recently featured in The High Republic YA novel, Out of the Shadows.

There was also mention of her in the game Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order.

Her only canon comic appearance so far, was in Star Wars: Darth Vader #25 (2017) in Darth Vader’s vision of dead Jedi (with Quinlan Vos and Yaddle being the only unconfirmed deaths).

It’s likely that she’s still out there and could make a return to the big/small screen soon. :star_struck:

4 Likes
  1. That soundtrack is NUTS!

2. That double-saber wielding fellow in the mask is intriguing.

2 Likes

Subtitles says “Inquisitor”.

1 Like