Teen Titans Academy Speculation

I am going a little heavy on Titans Academy #1 and really the first 5 books or so probably. Well by heavy I mean at most 10 copies of #1 and 5 copies of 2-5. I am also ordering roughly 3 of the Heroes Reborn comics. Like it or not they are first appearances of new characters so buying for under cover is low risk

3 Likes

Agreed

2 Likes

First cover + first full appearance > no cover first cameo

2 Likes

Quick Q. Don’t many of these appear in flashback in FS Teen Titans #1?

Yes but not a couple of them

Black Ice :ice_cube: (Summee Zahid) appears first in Endless Winter Teen Titans Special btw

It’s all there.

Cover, alias, real name, semi-origin, multiple pages of content and story, display of powers.

1 Like

I didn’t see a social security card, birth certificate, license or passport. That’s just a cameo.

3 Likes

Arrrgghhh you’re right! It’s a cameo because none of the YouTube speculators were reading Endless Winter and they don’t own it! I forgot how the free market works again.

4 Likes

Future State Teen Titans:

You guys see this Jigsaw looking mask here? Any idea what that is? Is it an old school DC villain that I’m not fan enough to know about? Maybe an Easter egg dropped for a later character? I know the big deal is all about geometric shapes on masks for DC villains right now.

I just want to say Stitch is my favorite out of the bunch before its trendy

1 Like

Which ones are the new ones Alana?

Stitch and Brick I believe

Thank you.

Rehashing an OLD thread but the description for Teen Titans Academy #12 says - It’s all come down to this! As their lives are literally tumbling down around them, the Titans must contend with the betrayal of their most troubled student—who has just unmasked themselves as Red X—plus a familiar face from deep in their darkest days, determined to exact an unholy vengeance upon Nightwing. In the end, after the epic collision of past, present, and future, who and what of Teen Titans Academy will still be standing?

So maybe the issue before Teen Titans Academy #11 it is finally revealed?

I mean the writer has been dropping hints at who Red X is. I still feel like it’s Brick Pettirosso, but I could be wrong.