TFAW $1 $2 sale

My books came and are in good condition, except I paid for the bag and board service, and they just put the bags and boards in the bottom of the box and my books were free balling in a big bag. When I used to pre-order from them they put the books IN the bag and board. Oh well…

So funny! I was coming here to type the exact same thing. The bags and boards were just added to the order. The individual comics weren’t bagged/boarded. WTH? Why would I pay to order separate bags and boards from TFAW at their higher rate? Books were in good condition for the most part. A couple had a few dings, scuffs, tics, but it was only 2-3 books and I’m not going to complain for $1 each.

They report less damages when the books aren’t in the bags with boards. Might of been a different story leaving them out of the bags. :wink:

I ordered 111 comics during this sale, got 111 bags and boards alone. The comics were bagged together between 5 bags. Glad I paid extra for the bag and boards.

Ha! I got my 208 books yesterday. Paid for the bags and boards expecting the comics to actually be in the bags and boards. Nope! Oh well, a lot of extra work for me, but only 4 of the books had any noticeable shipping damage so I’m not going to complain too much.

25 books for me, didn’t order the bags and boards since I end up swapping them out with ones that actually fit and throw the TFAW ones out. Anyway, no damage and a great order

1 Like

I always use theirs and Midtown bags/boards to ship comics in, cause I can fit 2 or 3 comics with fitting bags and boards into one bag for securing in the package.

Huh got my order today and they bagged and boarded all mine. Was about 40 books. Cant complain about condition. Most announce was packing peanut residue all over everything lol

Got mine in good condition BUT two books were the wrong books. So, emailed them with pics, waiting for a response, and hopefully they send the right ones.

What were the wrong books?

TFAW is having a $2 comics and 60% off variant sale until January 1st.

3 Likes

Here is a link to the sale gonna do a deep dive on it

I’ll dive in as well, but not till later or tomorrow.

Alligator Loki #1
Alligator Loki Scotty Young Variant
Amazing Spider-Man 121 facsimile
Amazing Spider-Man 122 facsimile
Amazing Spider-Man 27 Disney 100 year Anniversary variant
Amazing Spider-Man 29 Disney 100 year Anniversary variant
Amazing Spider-Man 32 Disney 100 year Anniversary variant
Amazing Spider-Man 33 Disney 100 year Anniversary variant
Amazing Spider-Man #55 LR (2nd Printing)
Astonishing Iceman #1 - Miss Minutes Variant
Batman & Robin #1 Artgerm Variant
Batman and Robin #2 (Cover A - Simone Di Meo)
Avengers Forever #11
Batman Superman Worlds Finest #4 (2nd Ptg Cover A- Dan Mora)
Dceased War of the Undead Gods #6 (of 8) (Cover B - Jeff Spokes Homage Card Stock Variant)
Death of Venomverse #2 (of 5) (2nd Ptg)
Detective Comics #140 Facsimile Edition (Cover C - Win Mortimer Foil Variant)

That’s up thru D so far.

1 Like

Hope you guys didnt buy anything from last weeks $2 sale…

Because those books are now $1 !!!

ULTRA MEGA WAREHOUSE BLOWOUT SALE !!!

2 Likes

I wonder if there’s more books than the $2 sale.

Edit: looked at some books that were sitting in my cart from the $2 sale are $1!!

1 Like

All of my cart books moved to $1. Glad I didn’t order last week, but man. That kinda sucks to do that to your customers.

2 Likes

I bought 1 book.
A 1:100 ratio for (I think) $37.
It is now $25
Who’s feeling like a sucker right now :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Just wait for the 50-center sale!

1 Like

Won’t be happening to me.
Fool me once, shame on you TFAW.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

I won’t be allowing a second time for them to lower prices and hook me in; only to lower for a 3rd time (or more)
It’s only $12, but I’m quite aggravated and pissed at them for this approach.

3 Likes