TFAW Preorders

I’m not familiar with the laws of his state so he may not be.

Maryland does seem kind of sketchy… lots of politicians in that area of the U.S… :wink:

That’s okay, jokes on you. When your not looking, I wipe myself on your pillow case when it comes fresh out of the dryer… the face you make when do a big whiff thinking it’s clean is priceless… :wink:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

If youre forced to pay 2day FedEx shipping on your comics it’s always on time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

OK. TFAW fail here. I had 10 books that were going to process this week, so I had weekly shipping set up. Just got the notification that only 1 book is processing, as the other 9 are bumped.

Why on earth wouldn’t the whole order bump to next week? I’m now paying $8.58 to get one book that I’m paying $2.79 for.

Customer Service says, “sorry. It’s processing. Nothing we can do.” I totally get the challenge with shipping delays. Not TFAW’s fault. But, essentially, I’m paying shipping twice.

My only option is to cancel the one book. I hate to do that, but thankfully it’s a book I can easily get at my LCS.

This happened to me today also…

My DC (12/22) books for this week were processed, however books releasing tomorrow were left behind. No answer from TFAW as of yet, but looking like I have my answer…there isn’t one.

Did you have any DC/Dark Horse books processing tomorrow that didn’t show as processing?

If anyone had only one or two books processing and you’ll get a double shipment just contact support, they should be able to give you some credit.

Unfortunately there’s no way to process only some orders each week and not others, and there are a lot of people who are waiting on DH/DC only items.

The problem is the only thing they can do is cancel. Ideally, I just want that one book pushed to next week with the other 9. But, no can do.

Ugh. Same here. I ship once a month so that I don’t get them in that flimsy mailer…but now not only will my 4 books risk getting damaged, but I’ll have to wait another month for this weeks books…

Would have preferred they just delay shipment a week.

If you just contact support next week they can push the shipment through regardless of your settings.

All my DC (12/22) for this week shipped…everything with a sale date of 12/23 was not included. So double the shipping costs and like D-Rog stated above…those few DC titles are now risking damage because they will not be well protected with the 12/23 books left behind. I contacted customer service asking why, hopefully they credit some shipping.

I’ll have to see…if it means the rest of them shipped in another flimsy mailer I would not want to do it…as i do everything in my control to avoid those things…maybe two weeks out might be better.

Which book(s) specifically didn’t process?

Some of the stuff that is listed as 12/23 on the site is actually 12/29 and there was a mix up with some of the Lunar data the other day that got imported.

All 25 books I have on my list…a mix of Image, Marvel, AWA, Boom, etc…everything with a 12/23 looks to be on hold or a no-go.

I’m not pissed…just curious to the reasoning behind splitting customer orders this week.

Yeah. Anything that is not Dark Horse or DC Comics is being processed next week because Diamond’s freight shipment won’t arrive now until after Christmas. Dark Horse we already have in our warehouse (since it’s the same warehouse), and Lunar’s shipment arrives earlier than Diamond so the winter storms didn’t cause them to be late.

So if it has a release of 12/23 and is NOT DC or DH, it’s next week now. If it has a release of 12/23 and IS DC or DH, it should have been processed and if it hasn’t something went wrong.

As for the reason in splitting, with the way our system works it’s all or nothing when “pushing the button” to process a week. Because we cater to a lot of people who read specific series and have for years, we have a pretty large number of people who only get Dark Horse or only get DC Comic series. So it impacted less people by processing and getting those out, rather than holding everything for another week and falling further behind.

If anyone who is set to a less-than-weekly shipment schedule ends up paying double shipping, just contact support and they’ll be able to give some credit. And if anyone is on weekly shipments already, the only thing this really changes (beside some publishers being a week late) is that this week may be a smaller shipment or rigid mailer.

2 Likes

Appreciate the in-depth explanation…glad your here Brendon!

Got any of them old Star Wars issues in the warehouse? You know, the Dark Horse ones everyone is going nuts over?

If I had a nickel for every time someone jokingly asked that (or seriously asked that) I could buy all those back issues I still need myself.

I wouldn’t be doing my job of I didn’t ask. Lol. Quit holding out on us.

A while back I found the SDCC Comics with the early Hellboy appearance on TFAW and blasted it out. They were way cheaper than you could get on eBay. Was kinda hoping for another warehouse find.