TFAW Status

I have no clue what happened with my last Pre Order shipment?, but this is not how you ship comics?.

My last package to the one I just got that unfortunately had several ratio/reg book damages because of the way they just dropped the books into the box with no protection but brown paper on top and a little down one side of the box…

My package before this one was shipped very well and had no damages…

2 Likes

Mine even showed up this week without bags and boards, despite having paid for them. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Gotta love waiting as long as we do and paying as much as we do for shipping yet half the order is damaged when the packing materials smash one of the corners.

2 Likes

what’s a more reliable alternative for pre-ordering than tfaw? is there somewhere else which offers up new ratios as early as they do? has to be, right?

I moved your comment to this TFAW status topic instead of the Variant Topic. Asking such questions is just going to lead the Variant thread off topic. Cheers.

3 Likes

(posting this here because comments are currently closed on New Ratio Variants on TFAW…)

Spider-Gwen Gwenverse #2 1:25 is available.

Spider-Gwen Gwenverse #2 (of 5) (Gonzalez Variant)

not sure how long it’s been up but should be a must for rian gonzalez fans. i feel like it won’t necessarily have much broad appeal but i really like it.

I closed the comments because instead of posting over here, people wanted to post over there about issues with TFAW. I dunno, I was trying to provide a way for people to get cheap variants and it turned so far off course. I made mention a few days ago I was going to do it and after today I went ahead and locked it up.

Thanks for posting the cover though, I like Gonzalez art.

closing def the right move. just realized the ellipsis i typed following “New Ratio Variants on TFAW” in my post could easily be interpreted differently than how i meant it. :slightly_smiling_face:
i would love that thread return to exactly how you intended and i will not comment arbitrarily there anymore.

@JoeyJoeJoeJrS I wasn’t mad at you, not at all. And it wasn’t closed due to just one person. I usually do not make a lot of decisions on things on the forum as I love the free flow of conversation and want more of it. That thread was simply a personal little project to list out all the variants I could find. That one was just meant to be a dump of links to books for cheap.

Its all good, the ellipse didn’t come of wrong at all. No worries.

2 Likes

So TFAW didn’t process comics this week. Anyone have their order processed? I don’t see any warnings on their site.

Negative…nothing processed for me…just as they were getting caught up too… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

There was a notification on their site. I saw it a couple days ago. They will not be processing any books this week… they will be included with next week’s books. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Oh for gods sake.

I think it mentions this as a header at the top of the page. They did ship two orders (not preorders) for me that are enroute.

I pulled it up from my phone and didn’t see anything.

Oh for F#&K sakes…it is always something with these guys…

2 Likes

They will process next week but still charge you two shipping charges.

4 Likes

I messaged them and they processed my 3 weeks of books sitting there so I dont get an additional $50 in shipping.

Finally someone sees my issue !!

My sense tells me they might be doing this to avoid messing up the weekly/bi-weekly/monthly shipments since most months have 4 processing Wednesdays and not 5. Just a hunch though… But they should process those customers who get weekly shipping if my hunch is correct.