The Book of Boba Fett Specs

Black K’s origin in the “Death Pitts of Duur” in Doctor Aphra Annual #1:

3 Likes

Looks like the plot thickens.

The Zavvi box exclusive was DISTRIBUTED in their December 2015 box:

What is the community consensus on whether this
changes the “first cover” analysis? Does this fall from it’s original 11/18/21 publication date and leave the Darth Vader 13 Hastings as first cover (11/25/2015)?

Finally, does Mile High’s Katie Cook Vader Down take the crown (11/18/2015)?

We all know the answer already… it’s whichever one you own will be the first cover!!! Muhahahahaha…

1 Like

its from the uk so it took that guy from video a while for it to get to cali, plus if its anything like most magazine subscription you get the next month issue a few weeks before the month starts

1 Like

All vader down #1 would be printed at the same time it’s ridiculous to try and guess what variant was first printed for something that’s the same book.

2 Likes

Nope, the true true first print is the first comic off the print press… that’s the one you want to own! All the rest are “additional printings” :wink:

Technically correct, the best kind of correct!

Yes, that’s an old Futurama reference.

4 Likes

Book of Boba Fett blowing up a bunch of Star Wars books meanwhile I have 3 cgc copies of Star Wars 42 who’s price stays the same.

Y’all wrong. First cover will be the blank variant of DV# 1 once I flex my artistic muscles and draw a pic of BK on it…

2 Likes

Rescued from $1 bins about a year ago.

2 Likes

Darth Vader 3 with a bunch of sales today. Price has been climbing throughout the day.

2 Likes

That’s good to hear. I think more and more people are starting to realize Doctor Aphra and droids are inevitable at this point.

It’s subtle, but there’s a scar:

1 Like

Regular

Five Below

Skottie Young

Panini (thanks to my friend Wells)

Panini Silver Foil (again thanks to my friend Wells)

4 Likes

So is the 5 below just the directors cut?

Show off.

1 Like

2 Likes

dv3 prices are back up to nearly 500, lots of sales in last 2 days

1 Like

Don’t get cocky, kid.

1 Like

I wanna know what that 1:25 Larocca sold for. Listed at around $1,600 and best offer accepted. Last sale was $600.