The Book of Boba Fett Specs

I got the Vader 3 for $135 and the first and second issues were thrown in for free, basically.

6 Likes

Sounds good, I got Issue 1 & 3 for $140 shipped so that makes me feel good about my purchase.

2 Likes

Vader Down #1 Zbox variant. First Black Krrsantan cover.

Previously I believed that the Darth Vader 13 Hastings variants was Black Krrsantan’s first cover (11/25/2015). However, this Vader Down Zbox variant from Zavvi was released 11/18/0215.

First Black Krrsantan cover.

4 Likes

Only in a galaxy far far away
 :wink:

Did I hear a niner in there?

1 Like

Huh?

The year 0215? :wink:

Ah. Gotya

1 Like

dammit - you just made me buy 10. There’s my lottery ticket for today

I bought four. Really just to offset the shipping from England. I figure when all is said and done my pc copy will be free.

1 Like

Where did you find 10!? Haha

I bought 6, hopefully they actually ship them and they arrive in good condition.

ebay seller in UK had a bunch
 that’s why I bought so many to drop my shipping cost down. I think this thread will clean him out

Already sold out.

1 Like

Someone just paid a premium price for 1 copy.

Jesus. I’m not a big first cover guy if the first appearance isn’t also in the same book. Just personal preference.

I wouldn’t pay more than $20 for a modern first cover without a first appearance in the guts.

Same here.

that’s why with the shipping from the UK, buying 10 copies was the only thing that made sense to me. Breaks it down to $6 an issue – and I had a $50 ebay credit to burn. I’ll count that as a win today.

3 Likes

a few copies of the comicpro have been listed but asking prices are crazy

I hear ya
There are people who like that sort of thing. If they want to buy it at a premium who am I to argue with them?

1 Like