The Book of Boba Fett Specs

2 Likes

I’m cautiously optimistic over here.

Solo 1 is already creeping up into key prices:

3 Likes

Villain had these on sale a couple times last year and I am super grateful. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

3 Likes

I bet he’s not…

:rofl:

3 Likes

I’m just going to rub salt in this wound:

@faele sent me some comped copies of Solo 1 as part of his stellar customer service. Really, right next to my LCS owner, probably one of the most upstanding dudes provide colorful paper out there!

5 Likes

now I’m jealous - but I can’t complain. Stellar service and excellent shipping. Villain gets all my FOC business.

Couple of shipments ago was loaded with extra goodies like posters, etc. I eat that up…

I only had them because @Jim73 tipped me off (just sent him a couple as a thank you for that)…at about midnight, we were able to buy the rest that Diamond had in stock. I offered them on the site at that price because I knew ya’ll were there and would get them. This forum provides such great insight into books that I just don’t have, and I appreciate all the info that is given (for free nonetheless!).

No regrets selling these for much less than they are now worth, especially if you guys got some copies :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Now I need to go through my unsorted duplicates box and start listing. Maybe I’ll hold off until the rumor actually delivers.

Found a beautiful copy of the Walmart Solo on a shop wall yesterday for a non updated price. I’m pretty happy with that.

Per comichron.com Star Wars Solo Adaptation 1 was outsold by Batman Blank Comic that month. A comic with blank pages and white cover outsold a Star Wars #1, very surprising.

2 Likes

Same rationale for why the film didn’t do well (relatively speaking).
Bad timing &: massive Star wars fatigue at the time of release. My opinion anyway.
Heck, these hundred dollar and up Dark Horse books were in .50 cent bins then in mass quantity.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it had to do with it was the most horrible movie to have Star Wars in the title. The plot was god awful the actors sucked including Dragon Queen who’s acting is horrendous in everything since GOT. The best character in the movie was a droid. I rather sit through a Ewok movie marathon for eternity than watch Solo ever again.

5 Likes

That Walmart solo is pretty rare I’ve only seen a handful ever up for sale.

I’m still waiting for my order to be filled lol

3 Likes

Agree to disagree. It was the first movie to dare to tell a story about something other than the Skywalkers or the Death Star. For that reason alone I will always love it.

5 Likes

It’s only been a few weeks. Took them months for one (and my last) order with them.

My last order with them was red goblin first cover and think that took like 10-11 months :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That was my book with them as well. Still one of my fav covers.

Oh geez, you’ll never get it, and if they do ship something, it’ll be the wrong item. CXP is a hot mess.

1 Like