The Book of Boba Fett Specs

Guess I should list one or two of these. Fished these out of my duplicates boxes today.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Should I pick some of these up for $8 each?

thats from 2017, 2015 is the one with BK 1st app

2 Likes

Ahh gotcha
thanks!!

If you’re ever wondering “I dunno, should I drop into the comic shop today?”

Just go ahead and do it:

2 Likes

I dug out my dv1 comicspro and Ross Fett copies today. But not gonna list just yet. Still digging for 5th prints

It would be outlandishly stupid for them to just trot BK out and not use him again in the series.

When he appears again and pummels Boba, that will be when the masses realize what’s up with Black K!

4 Likes

yep, he’s not going anywhere imo. if he was they would have went cheap and cgi’ed him. i feel like there a 80% chance he’s in obi wan show. i think that is my selling window, unless aphra show up as well than i’ll hold for her 1st trailer

Wookiees are cool. Full stop. I think a big bad black furred Wookiee will be a fan favorite.

1 Like

looks at those view counts

2 Likes

LMAO!! My man we on the same time today

Hit the shop and scooped these. $2 a pop.

2 Likes

I know where a couple cover As are for cover but minimum order amount of $20 and high shipping there’s really no meat on the bone left for me.

Yeah. There are long-time action figure collectors on forums saying “Snoova in canon!?” (Chewbacca’s disguise in Shadows of the Empire).

They have no idea who he is.

Even Star Wars fans sleep on the comics. I don’t get it. Why wouldn’t you want to know more about the fandom you presumably love?

3 Likes

Because a lot of people just don’t read anymore nowadays!

3 Likes

When it comes to StarWarsTheory (a YouTuber I follow) he says he doesn’t follow the comics because he feels that they don’t feel like Star Wars. I have to say that I more than somewhat agree with him. There have been a LOT of liberties taken with the events between Episodes that kind of take away from George’s vision and the events in the canon films.

Look no farther than that God awful Star Wars cruise “trailer” for lack of a better word. It felt like someone was trying to rip off Star Wars as a copycat than actually being Star Wars. So many fans :poop: on it that Disney removed the video. There is a disconnect between the Fandom and the Corporate Suits that run Disney. It seems that only Filoni and Favreau seem to understand what people want.

I feel like Marvel and Lucasfilm Story Team will have the most success telling stories that happened in the 19 years after ROTS and 32 years after ROTJ. You can still use main characters that people know and love without muddying the waters between Episode 4 & 5, 5 & 6, etc.

Yes Star Wars fans are much more likely to buy a unopened vintage toy for $800 instead of $800 for a comic showing a Tusken Raider no one but comic nerds have ever heard of use a light saber.

1 Like

I bought extras of various versions of Vader #1 a while back. They have been selling very well! With everyone involved with Aphra I thought her droid “friends” were going to be the ones that would take off when they hit the screen
and they will but BK, wow, just wow!

Looking at him on screen even for the minute or two he was on showed what a huge presence he is and will be! In just that short span he made an indisputable impact on almost every viewer if not all of them! IF Disney is smart they will show a lot of BK in the coming years! Could his own comic series be far behind?

From a collectors view I do think Star Wars toys are on the top of the list for serious Star Wars collectors but there is a cross over going on. The comics have piqued the interest of many collectors.

i think BK get at least his own mini, as for aphra’s droids they will have their day, the aphra 3 ratio already demands nice money