The Book of Boba Fett Specs

Street girl definitely not Ailyn Vel

1 Like

i liked the episode except for hover scooters, so dumb, and paint job made it worse

1 Like

Vespa speeder bikes lol

3 Likes

Loved seeing Stephen Root. Dont care about Danny Trejo.

As for that “street girl”, welp she turned out to be nothing
MUWHAHAHAHA

But that cheesy-ass scene reminded me of this

Definitely a tribute to American Graffiti

So far. Not saying she will end up being significant, but they didn’t say a name.

1 Like

Actually, things are still pretty well in line, big picture wise, with that leak.

It also feels like they’re giving Robert Rodriguez the easy, move-the-story episodes. The other directors are potentially getting the bigger, HOLY SHIT, episodes. Rodriguez has one more episode to go.

Making slow progress on my BS BK:

1 Like

Every Wednesday that Aphra doesn’t show up on Disney+, I’m just going to buy another copy of DV3

12 Likes

Firespray

1 Like

I always thought Firespray was the general name for that type of ship and Slave 1 was his nickname for it.

Woke enough to change the name of a fake ship, not woke enough to stop doing business with China who literally keeps slaves in camps.

4 Likes

I just sent 10 copies of DV #3 to CGC. It’s just a matter of time.

That is guaranteed money right there.

Was it ever called Slave I by name in any movie or show?

I don’t the no that was 2 of the 10 or so words
Out of Boba’s mouth
.How about Jango?

1 Like

“They are going to war.”

The Pykes are going to war, but it isn’t with Fett. At least I hope not. Would severely lower my level of respect for the Pykes. Has to be Crimson Dawn, right?

Also, what’s the first appearance of Meilooruns in comics? lol That was a nice easter egg at the end of the chase scene.

yea its crimson dawn who got promised Tatooine. and pykes are gonna fight them for it. i feel like thats where its going story wise. than it will be boba and his crew vs crimson dawn with cad bane

My favorite sneaky Easter egg from episode 3 was Peli Motto, the mechanic who fixed Mando’s Razor Crest and also babysat Grogu.

8 Likes

I think Fett went back to Tatooine to light a match and use the war to settle a score or two before he rides off in sunset or dies on the field of battle. I don’t think he has any interest in being a crime lord. It feels to me like this is a Logan type story.