The Book of Boba Fett Specs

if leaks are true he may help mando in season 3 take back mandolore, might see king fett with dark saber in a few years

1 Like

His reliance on the bacta tank makes me think this is his last legacy chapter.

4 Likes

100% agree.

Another outcome would be for Fett to set up a safe zone for all species to live in peace and security - something that was denied to the Tuskens in the flashback.

This episode. Yeesh. Pretty meh. If they took out all of the blatant nostalgia plays, is there much plot?

Iā€™m originally a Star Wars guy at my core, but so far the MCU tv is so much better than Star Wars tv. I feel like MCU starts with story and sprinkles in nostalgia/fan service. Star Wars tv starts with fan service and sprinkles in story. EP2 was solid, but 3 took a serious turn in the wrong direction, IMO.

Seems to be tracking pretty close so farā€¦

1 Like

Not really Black K got captured and Boba didnā€™t give it his all he sent some no name Vespa gang after him.

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œdrunkwooky, post:400, topic:2632ā€]Easter egg from episode 3
[/quote]

1 Like

And thatā€™s not how the girl was introduced

Iā€™m thinking whoever wrote these spoilers saw the end credit art scenes from the episodes and tried to piece together the story from that.

1 Like

He was sent after him - check

He gave Boba a beat down - check

A girl on the street approaches him - they were on the street, and she does walks towards him when he addressed the party. And spoke defiantly. - thatā€™s a check.

Thereā€™s a rancor, and although Muchi would have already ā€œseenā€ others, one of those others was a omega. And we know her relation to Bobaā€¦did she recognize him?

Boba gave it his allā€¦well, he was dragged out of the tank mid sleep and half nakedā€¦he didnā€™t have much to give to begin with.

Some of this is someoneā€™s interpretation of the eventsā€¦ā€giving it his allā€™ is an opinionā€¦could have also been an earlier script/description of the scene. Who knows. And it could be made up.

I think you are nit picking small details but not the big pictureā€¦ Iā€™m not trying to convince anyone either wayā€¦just pointing out Lots of coincidences so far. Lots.

Still earlyā€¦if Rex shows up then we may have to start giving this leak some credibility.

Possible. If so thatā€™s still a pretty solid leak.

Leak never mentioned the Tuskans. Thatā€™s a pretty big part of this I think. I guess this episode put an end to the Darth Krayt speculationā€¦

If Rex shows up, Clone Wars 1 will go from expensive to downright unaffordable.

1 Like

I thought that most of the value was from Ashoka though.

It definitely is. I just think interest in the book will be renewed if people start looking into Rexā€™s first appearance as well. Theyā€™ll be directed to Clone Wars 1 also. Just more eyes and buyers competing for the same book.

Itā€™s like all those Gideon fans who buy up New Mutants 98, yā€™know!? /s

2 Likes

Hereā€™s a hot take: I really didnā€™t mind the street gangā€™s scooters.

Growing up, I listened to all my dadā€™s records and he had just about every Who album. The kids in England who listened to The Who called themselves Mods and rode scooters that they modified to a ridiculous level. Stickers, paint, and decals all over the place, way too many mirrors, headlights and just ridiculous for the sake of being ridiculous.

If you look at the picture below, there are even three boys riding on their friends scooters. That means, getting one of these was something to aspire to and if you had one, you were the man.

My dad said that these kids in the early 60s weā€™re mostly poor working class kids (at least the ones he knew) and scooters were what they could afford. In a post World War II Britain, these scooters, cheap and silly as they may be, were their one prized possession and a symbol of independence.

So, yeah you could laugh at their scooters, but many of them were also perfectly willing to pummel anybody laughing at them just to keep their pride and self-respect.

Personally, I enjoyed seeing those bikes. A bit out of place, but it was in context with who those street kids were for me. They were survivors and had very little. These scooters were something they could take pride in.

4 Likes

This is a great comparison. I didnā€™t have a problem with whatever vehicles they were on. The problem I had was how they shot those chase scenes. Pretty weak and not at the expected level of action from a Star Wars property. Ep. 3 was really uneven in my opinion, however the good outweighed the bad.

1 Like

I thought the bikes were a little over the top, but would make an interesting ride at Disneyland.

1 Like

I felt like the bikes and the speeder just didnā€™t seem to go very fast in the chase sceneā€¦it was like I was watching one of those really slow police chases near the end when they are about to catch the guy cause heā€™s running out of gas.

3 Likes

This. My feelings exactly.

1 Like