The Book of Boba Fett Specs

Nice man(dalorian) spreading there…

2 Likes

I noticed Din and Pre took of their jet packs before dueling in episode 5.

Maybe they were trying to reinforce that as a part of the Mando Creed to prop up that stupid decision on Tython.

Hot Toys Heavy Infantry Mando has shot up too…

1 Like

Odd…he’s lost.

Armorer is still available at retail:

Was that Pre Vizla? I heard the last name but didn’t catch the first.

No. That was Paz. Pre is long dead.

That’s what I thought… I must have misread Wook’s post

1 Like

Whoops, yep. Paz.

I believe I mentioned Pre Vizla simply because it happens to be a toy that has seen amazing gains because of the series largely because the figure has the Dark Saber. It’s become pretty costly for a regular issue 3 3/4. Always been sought after, this just really upped the ante.

2 Likes

Weird. I wonder why there isn’t a similar run on Moff Gideon TVC.

1 Like

Gideon was/is a bit of a peg warmer and was easily ordered. Pre Vizla was pretty difficult to find even at release.
It’s funny as many of the vintage, elitist collectors love to throw shade at modern Star Wars toys as overproduced junk, but some of the series, pieces were actually very scarce and tough to get ahold.
Clone Wars Darth Sidious comes to mind as well as most of the Legacy wave.
The Kenner line of toys were produced in waaaayyyyy greater numbers than modern SW figures.

1 Like

Nostalgia seems to win out over common sense and facts with a lot of collectors.

Yeah, those 70s Kenner figures were hand-crafted artisanal works of fine art… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I was lucky to get this figure about 8 or 10 years ago for about $20.

1 Like

The new Dark Saber is different from the older version that came with Pre Vizla. The older version has a silver handle and is shorter. The new version is all black with some white paint highlighting the edges of the blade.

1 Like

@drunkwooky No comic book appearances to date for Cal Kestis?

Jedi Yoda has a Jedi named Cal. They never mention his last name, but some think it’s a non-canon appearance of Cal Kestis long long long before the game ever existed.

I think it’s just a coincidence they have the same name as the Cal in Jedi Yoda looks nothing like Cal Kestis.

Other than that, Cal Kestis is mentioned but does not appear in Dark Temple 5.

2 Likes

Ya. Cal was padawan to Master Jaro Tapal.

1 Like

He also died in that Yoda one shot. So there are a lot of reason’s he is not Cal Kestis. Only one reason people think he is: his first name.

2 Likes