The Book of Boba Fett Specs

I love that they’re gonna use the place for the Astromech droid on the Naboo fighter as a “car seat” for Grogu lol

3 Likes

Damn that’s a lot of hotness to be hiding under that helmet.

2 Likes

So the spoiler is completely false as it states Rex and Echo appear in episode 5. With Two episodes left I don’t see the Bad Batch and Cad Bane or even Bossk appearing as stated in the spoiler maybe we get dragon queen as a small cameo or name drop at the end since she has her own show coming, but I can now say the spoiler is false.

3 Likes

Yeah, with the exception of Black Krrsantan, not looking real good for that “leak” at this point. Even two episodes is a fair amount of run time left so I still feel like we will get at least one more appearance of someone that is a fan fav simply for shock value.

If they are setting up this “gathering storm” and inevitable confrontation between the two sides, they had best get to establishing the major players on each side (which definitely hasn’t been done with the Pikes).

I enjoy the show fully realizing that it has to incorporate so many types of fans. I liked some of the throwbacks in #5, but also found the whole new ship/repairs/test run bit somewhat tedious and pointless. Just me of course.

I still have very high hopes for Cad Bane. Especially knowing Filoni co wrote episode 6 and apparently directs at least one of the upcoming.

2 Likes

She also absolutely loves being The Armorer and it’s just so damn heart-warming:

5 Likes

I haven’t read the spoiler but if it refers to something happening in Episode 5, it’s possibly referring to the next episode. Given that this week’s episode was a total break from the Boba story, maybe the leaker was not privy to this, and was referring to the 6 episode package that is the actual Boba Fett story.

1 Like

I loved that they rehabilitated the Naboo Starfighter to be a badass ship instead as forever going down only as capable as doing a flip “as a cool trick.”

I also enjoyed the podrace replay.

3 Likes

Yeah. Because of that, I can’t see a whole war storyline with the Pykes being resolved in two episodes, without being rushed.

I enjoyed it. It was a little upsetting we didn’t really get any story with Boba Fett, but I can see that they needed to do something to tie it in and they don’t have a lot of time per episode. Hopefully the next one knocks the socks off!

I also enjoyed the scenes going through the canyon, where I think I even said “woah” at one point lol. It was good fun.

1 Like

I have enjoyed the show so far. I have not read the spoiler leak. So, I am just enjoying the story as it unfolds. I think they are setting up the story to be concluded in the next season. There probably will have some sort of cliff hanger in the last episode that then will be finished next season or Mandalorian season 3. I think we will see the Sand People female character again also.

I LOVED the episode!

What we are truly seeing is not a boost to Boba Fett’s legacy, we are seeing the set ups of Mandalorian season 3 and Obi-Wan series. Now The Mandalorian season can go straight in to Din trying to find the mines of Mandalore, and, Obi-Wan’s Tatooine stay because they’ve already given us most of the information we need on the Tusken’s.

It’s quite brilliant and extremely frustrating at the same time. I got a feva’ for Boba’s book and the only prescription is more Boba’s book. Which I’m not getting enough of.

3 Likes

Aphra needs to appear so I can sell my comic with her at a nice price. Hm…

1 Like

An army of Tusken Raiders is going to come wandering out of the Dune Sea to line up with Boba Fett against the Pyke invaders.

Calling it now.

5 Likes

Last episode fennec said something about money buying hired help and Boba has plenty of credits. Mando said it was on the house when they asked. Plenty more money to hire more help. Maybe that’s how we get Bossk and Some other bounty hunter cameos?

I guess it would lazy writing for them to just appear with no buildup. Maybe next episode is more of ‘assembling the crew’. With the last episode being the main fight with the Pykks.

Aphra needs to appear so I can sell my multiple comics with her at very nice prices… :wink:

1 Like

Holy smokes, I commented about some increased attention to the Naboo Starfighter toys earlier in the thread (above).
They are really going bananas now.
If any of you have them (any version) or have seen them in your local shops for cheap, now’s the time to sell them!

Until they release a repainted version of the original in a Mandalorian box, killing their value.

It’ll be like 2nd prints of first appearances with first covers! Which one should I get?!

I wouldn’t worry too much about this. Hasbro will get around to getting a Book of Boba Fett version of the N-1 out in 2025.

I have a hallmark ornament. Wonder if that’s worth selling.

Nope:

1 Like

why did he take off his jetpack? I kid…I kid…

1 Like