The Boys New King Of Comic Shows

Interestingly you’re the first person I’ve heard say that. Most people say the comic is OK but the show is better. I thought the comic was fine and I have not yet watched the show so I cannot comment myself.

2 Likes

I love the show… haven’t read the comics but maybe one day I’ll get around to reading the comic.

2 Likes

To me the comic was classic Garth Ennis and much better than the the two seasons I’ve watched.

So how’d you like Preacher show?

Preacher the comic was great. The series strayed to far from the source material. The actors and acting were great and it had its moments but it wasn’t good.

2 Likes
1 Like

It is funny a show took a great Garth Ennis idea, tweaked some of the most cringe stuff, and made it really work well. It is kind of like what Hollywood does with Mark Millar’s ideas, but Ennis is obviously much more talented than Millar, I’m just making a comparison.

2 Likes

Ennis is way better and talented than Millar. Millar is sub par most of the time…

No argument there.

Oh man, Season 3 episode 6 “Herogasm” was ■■■■■■■ great !!!

That fight…DAMN ! Intense !

2 Likes

This season has been great so far. My wife even agreed (writing that down somewhere)

2 Likes

I’ve been enjoying this season so far.

1 Like

Yeah, I was like F yeah! It’s like I love Homelander but I want to see him get his arse kicked too!

3 Likes
2 Likes

GEN V spinoff

1 Like