The Crimes of MyComicShop

Right on… I wish I could volunteer more right now but having kids at home (wife still has to report to work)… it’s just hard.

There’s way more things to worry about in the world right now than comics and or how much they’re profiting off you by only paying 99 cents… :wink:

I can breed Guinea Pigs for you at an increasing rate if needed

@bandrew

You may want to avoid Midtown as well. BPM.

I paid $5.99 to ship this order plus I paid tax. Arrived today.

1 Like

How much did it weigh? How long did it take once in the hands of Postal service?

$1.39 plus 19 cents per lbs there!

I hope it weighed 24 lbs, otherwise you got SCAMMED!!!

1 Like

My daughter wants a Pet. When this thread is done ship one to me.

Just make sure you ship it “Poyo Economy.“

1 Like

My daughter had a hamster. He was so small and light, we were curious at how much he weighed. So when we weighed him, he was all 2.5 ounces. So yes, I’ll just slap 3 first class stamps on the hamster and use a sharpie to write your address on their stomach… “Poyo Economy” :wink:

Make sure you mark it BPM. I hear that’s cheap.

1 Like

No, they run bpm mail though the machines, that little guy will come out all mangled up. Not to mention post men love to throw packages at houses

2 Likes

When I was younger I had hampsters…unfortunately I forgot to place the cover properly on their cage and they got out…

…dog scooped one up and chewed on it for a few seconds…then spit it out. And that was the end of that.

1 Like

Quick question…didn’t want to start a new thread…is MCS set up so that you cannot order more than one copy of a new release?

It doesn’t say limit one, and I didn’t see anything in the FAQs about it.

It used to be that they’d usually put up 2 NM, 2 VF. Now I think they are going the route of 1 per (but without actually saying that’s what they are doing). But this is what they usually do: https://prnt.sc/u9xr1i This is a new release from last week. And here is Thor 5 3rd this week: https://prnt.sc/u9xstf

I’ve noticed that. Listing very fine copies alongside of near mint.

Is that just a gimmick to allow buyers to add multiples? Or are they really very fine copies?

Sometimes there is a row of 4 NM’s…I used to be able to,get two when that happened…not anymore.

Even after I buy something, if ok go back a second time it takes it out of my cart when I go to check out.

Midtown could learn a few things from MCS…

There can be a few listed but come checkout time it sometimes cuts you back to one. I believe you can make a second order though.

Ratios are up :grinning:

MCS sure had the Kaya #1 1:50 variant dirt cheap :smirk: :sunglasses:

1 Like

$6 for economy shipping. On. $3.99 book.

Ouch.

How much was the 1:50. It’s sold out.

$25. It went fast

ghost on ebay

1 Like

love MCS ! They continue to price high ratios waaaaay below any other places.

:grin: :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes