The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Spec

This makes sense. I feel dumb lmao

No, they might have something to do with the story. However, it seems more likely the first letters of the character name and codename just match up.

Reminded me of this!

1 Like

Anyone think Omega Red is actually showing up. I started buying graded 9.8 x-men 4’s a year ago and the price is starting to rise. I don’t think he will be in the show but I think the price will continue to rise since its showing up on top 10 lists and people want it to be true.

All the copies I bought were $120 or under and now it’s up to about $300.

Hugh Jackman will show up and use kitchen knives and be a character named Hugh G Rection. Omega Red will be there but de-powered. Not a scoop my thoughts

1 Like

sooo fake

1 Like

Looks like knull lol

2 Likes

It’s a comic book character. They’re all fake!

2 Likes

11 Likes

I knew it!

Is that like Snow Miser and Heat Miser?

1 Like

IF Omega Red shows up…and there has been NO solid evidence (only fake stories from bogus click-bait shit-sites)…I wonder if S.W.O.R.D. created him.

2 Likes

I just think there will be a peak for x-men 4 in the coming weeks and I’m debating on when and if to sell a copy or 2.

Id probably sell into the hype for sure. Lame villain and it will not hold value.

Make sure you’re checking for copies of Sam Wilson Captain America #3, #5, #6 at your shops.
Books are red hot at the moment.

Feeling pretty good about the $5 or less copies I grabbed off Amazon many weeks ago.

Yet another cyclical spec example. Man, this hobby is batshit crazy atm.

2 Likes

Fools and their money.

2 Likes

That’s because key collector put this out earlier this morn

1 Like

@SpideyHunter516 Oh, I know and saw it…but it’s just funny as that spec is quite old…if people wanted those books, they were readily available and cheap as heck still after the first few rounds of talk and spec started quite some time ago. Why in the world someone would rush out and pay the kind of money I’m seeing on this book now…versus snagging it the first few times talk about popped up is what gets me.

1 Like

@Devildog Well as I seen on Facebook at least most were focused on just thr Cap books or Winter soldier. So now they are scrambling for the lesser known character.