The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Spec

Umm anyone know why someone just bought all my Grail books at full price without combined shipping is she going to cameo in Justice League rererere release

1 Like

Who? What character, What books are you referring to?

1 Like

Grail Darkseids Daughter. I’ve been picking up all those cheap. From Divergence, JLA40 41 & 44. Studios are wanting to capitalize on being inclusive so I’ve been picking up different female characters, gay, etc.

3 Likes

@ToddW Lol…thanks…I read it as “grail books” like holy grail. :slight_smile:

1 Like

HA…so funny the Krap Kollector pumped that out this morning. Danny Ramirez has been rumored for the role of Joaquin since October…

1 Like

LoL yeah that rumor has but I guess the writer confirming it makes it more tangible. Unlike all the Wandavision spec and rumors…Mephisto? Multiverse? You know those rumors.

1 Like

I did not find 3,5 or 6…but found these in the dollar bin…

They worth anything?

:grin:

1 Like

Are they? I passed some up when I was hunting for the 3, 5, and 6 issues. Do I need to go back?

Here’s #5 limit one but they have media mail so $7 and some change

Gone

I see sales all over the place but I believe it’s a good grab… because according to Keycollector (and some Toy Collector groups) that suit may show up

Gotta love them toy leaks

1 Like

LoL agreed they have a hit or miss reliability but lately they have been on point especially with the action figure

Captain America 290 seems to be moving… sold all my copies. Not sure if it’s falcon and winter soldier related but probably.

That’s first Sin daughter of Red Skull

2 Likes

She becomes red skull in #612

1 Like

Sam Wilson as Captain America!!! GEEEWAAAAAAAHHHHHH?!

Looks like the price was jacked up to $40.

1 Like

#Gone and now at $40. Bet they’ll relist at the higher price =)

Not really sure why this is a spec but its going for decent amount on ebay. 1 copy for cover for whoever wants it

1 Like