The Flash movie

I cleaned this topic up. Seems to have drifted off course and we didn’t need it looking like one person was having a conversation with themselves after another went back and deleted their own comments.

Let’s talk about the Flash movie. If it’s not about the movie itself, then don’t comment.

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like

another 12 year old

1 Like

innocent until proven guilty, sure, but this guy displays nothing but red lights it seems. DC/WB can only give so many chances. Really might be time to move on from him.

2 Likes

I just hope the movie is not out right canceled with all this controversy because I would love to see Michael Keaton in it!

1 Like

Release it on streaming and move on from it and him

1 Like

It was flagged, it was deemed inappropriate/off-topic and moderators voted to remove like all flagged posts are reviewed by the team of moderators.

If you have issues, please take it up via PM. We don’t need to talk about moderation publicly like the rules and guidelines state.

Now, back to the topic of The Flash movie. And perhaps we should just stop talking about the actor’s woes and troubles, nothing good comes out of it.

Actually, this topic has run it’s course. I’m closing it for the time being. This is not a place to discuss these types of things if members simply can’t talk about the movie itself.

Thanks.

3 Likes