The Future of DC Films

My pipe dream… develop the characters (those that would be needed), and make a big budget, R rated (has to be) adaptation of Identity Crisis in series type format.

3 Likes

smh…really ???

Exclusive: DC Studios Developing Animated Movie Based on Dinosaur Comic ‘The Jurassic League’

https://www.theinsneider.com/p/jurassic-league-movie-dc-studios-american-psycho-remake-dead-zone-reboot-anthony-devito

3 Likes

If it creates ANY sales it would be appreciated. At quick glance it appears every open order cover of all 6 issues and the reprint of #1 are still in stock and the shelf copies are deep and collecting dust. I can’t even remember the last time a copy sold.

2 Likes

I mean, it would at least probably be fun!

6 Likes

They’ve gotta walk a thin line of charisma and annoying.

1 Like

I’d love to see this (him)!come to life (no pun intended) :joy:

3 Likes

He kinda looks like Abe Vigoda. If only he were alive to play the role…of Deadman.

3 Likes

I’m sure with CGI and AI, we could totally bring him back to life to play any part we want… :wink:

3 Likes

I would watch that! As long as AI/CGC Vigoda has just the right amount of cranky!

1 Like

Tell Michael it was only business; I always liked him

Huh I’ve only seen I, Tonya but I thought it was great, he might do well

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to see that flick. Margot Robbie really is talented in the variety of roles she plays.

2 Likes

I just saw I, Tonya a couple weeks ago while flipping through channels in a hotel. It hooked me immediately. Great acting, good pacing. Could be promising for Supergirl.