The horror, the devestation, say it isn't so!

I liked lue ferigno as the hulk. I think he portrayed it very well

I absolutely loved the old Hulk show when I was younger. In my twenties, the show used to be on late at night every week night in reruns. If you switched to the channel that it was on, at 10 after and 50 after, you could always catch the Lou Ferigno Hulk scenes. Like clockwork (literally).

That’s the Hulk I grew up watching. I loved me some Hulk back in the early 80s.

It had a good run too… I didn’t even realize it ran for 4 years and had 80 or so episodes.

Hulk and great american hero … i use to pretend i found a suit just like his and would jump out of the airplane with my dad singing “on a wing and a prayer”

Everything’s been causing cancer in mice since the 70’s, especially if you jam large amounts directly into them. I figure if I survived a 2 pack a day of Marlboro Red habit for 30 years+ and a 9 to 12 pack of Sweet N Low a day usage since Desert Storm (not to mention the evil stuff they shot us up with and made us swallow to hold off nerve agent for maybe an extra 30 seconds) that giving up smoking and drinking for about 8 years now means not sweating a little taste indulgence and ingredient ignorance now that I have taste buds again. Now if the teeth had just hung in there a bit longer……… what a combo that would have been.

I finally finished Greatest American Hero DVD collection last year. I missed some episodes during the original run. That’s when I figured out the kid in the class was the guy from Eddie and the Cruisers and that they’d made a sequel to that I’m waiting to catch on sale.

Remake[edit]

On August 29, 2014, Deadline Hollywood published an article reporting that the Fox Network had ordered a pilot for a new version of the show.[6] The pilot is being produced by Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, both of whom wrote and directed The Lego Movie .

Deadline reported on September 8, 2017, that Rachna Fruchbom and Nahnatchka Khan will produce a female-led reboot for 20th Century Fox TV and ABC Studios. The suit will be donned by Meera, an Indian-American woman.[7] Actress Hannah Simone was cast as the lead for the reboot.[8]

On February 12, 2018, Simone was announced as the lead in ABC’s reboot;[9] however, ABC declined to pick up the series.[10]

PS: Humor 6 hours old is only 3 minutes old if you’re reading it for the 1st time. :mantelpiece_clock:

Well, yeah, when our food starts to increasingly become more processed and more fake since the mid 20th century, one has to ponder why the U.S. is leading all others in cancer, obesity and other health related illnesses.

Now, I’m sure there are a lot of unreported cases in other countries where the data is just not collected from people who just don’t visit doctors, it’s still pretty alarming.

Eat what you want, it’s your body. I just take the approach as, I got one chance at this very short life. I want to live as long as possible and healthy as possible. I have some bad habits myself but there are just some things I try to change and one of those is eating healthy with quality food.

That’s only if others find it humorous. Some might think the other is just being an ass perhaps since there was no indication of humor or sarcasm.

Im gonna be honest, i thought when you said

I thought you were playing into the joke from the last post Where jcLu said that. So i kinda laughed. So Does that mean if i laughed and only 2 people out of 20 thought it was funny then it wasnt a joke?

Uggg, to much Philosophy …

Edit:
Reminds me of something my grandfather use to say when we went around picking up Junk Furniture
" One mans trash is another mans treasure"