The Mandalorian Season One 8 Issue Adaptation from Marvel Out this June!

Wow did the guy actually pick up a pencil and put down his mouse or is it just a filter?

2 Likes

just you wait for the sneaker variant… :laughing:

2 Likes

Well that cover reveal was a let down:

mandosneak

2 Likes

Someone with more knowledge than I explain to me what the spec is for mando #1

• much beloved characters
  • but comes out post show and presumably a LOT of copies

My POV is maybe a solid Looooong term play as new generations discover the show down the road?
Huge print runs don’t seem to effect some of the hot 80/90s books
Thoughts?

1 Like

Comic spec is not only worth something for movies and tv shows. Some people actually do read them (crazy right) and like to have comic collections with their favorite characters in print format. So just because the TV show has already been made I wouldn’t say there’s no spec value, unless you equate spec value = tv/movie format.

This one is a different type of speculation, it is their first appearance in comic book format regardless.

3 Likes

I moved your comment since it’s not necessarily talking about “New Ratio Variants at TFAW”.

1 Like

What’s agentPs take on this book?

Anybody got a good source for Monthly Big Gangan manga issues in the U.S.?

@Im_super_into_that

It’s so nice to see your pfp in some of the latest threads again. Hope all is well our wooky friend.

Rakuten, maybe?

Here’s a photo of the cover:

Thanks! I’m around. Just really taking a more chill approach. Looking forward to all the help from @Im_super_into_that

2 Likes
5 Likes

Volumes 6 (May), 7 (June), 8 (July), and 9 (August) are going to have Visions adaptations as well:

4 Likes

These look dope! Any idea where I can pre-order?

I’m trying to figure out the same thing myself.

If/when anyone finds out please share.

Tonight, I left a message with John Tyler Christopher if he had any thoughts for an Action Figure Variant for ‘Grogu’ during this MANDOLORIAN Marvel series, or if that would be the JTC Exclusive?

These are starting to pop up from Japanese sellers:

3 Likes