New Variant Ratios on TFAW

I know there will be a few I like and want to buy. Thankfully my will has been strong on no store variants lately

3 Likes

Why did these Mandalorian Incentives get dropped midweek? I thought all the ratio variants get put up on Monday for FOC. Plus it’s 6 weeks away from its actual FOC

The preorders for the new June previews I believe went up. This is the first opportunity to score ratios based on their initial order numbers.

At FOC based on how many copies ordered, they will put more ratios on Sun for Dc and Monday for everything else. Keep in mind, scoring the ratios now guarantees you 30% off ratio price. Going forward after April 18th, ratios will only be discounted 10% post FOC.

Unless you check everyday I believe the day that the new preorders are put up varies but other more experienced members may be able to share the exact date/

Good knowledge, thanks. I do remember trying to time my initial ratio searches to around the time a Previews issue released. But those previews have been out for two weeks…so hard to try and pin that down. I usually just aim for Mondays late morning or early PM. Which yes gives a lesser discount, but at least I can more accurately time my searches!
Maybe someone does know a more accurate day of the month to look for the full Previews-related ratios?

For you High Rollers:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Mandalorian Season One 8 Issue Adaptation from Marvel Out this June!

Batman #123 (Cover D - 1:50 Jock Foil Card Stock Variant) (tfaw.com)

1 Like

These showing as available:

Captain America Symbol of Truth #1 (25 Copy Clarke Variant)
Captain America Symbol of Truth #1 (50 Copy Coipel Virgin Variant)

I grabbed that Clarke a couple hrs ago. I’m waiting for DC to add more copies of the killing time ratio.

Batman #123 (Cover C - 1:25 Jay Anacleto Card Stock Variant)
Batman #123 (Cover D - 1:50 Jock Foil Card Stock Variant)

Jurassic League #1 (of 6) (Cover C - 1:25 Walter Simonson Megalustre Dino Skin Card Stock Variant)

1 Like

Batman Killing Time #3 (of 6) (Cover C - 1:25 Greg Smallwood Card Stock Variant)

Has anyone read #2?
KC had #2 as 1st app and now it’s just blank?..and #3 is 1st app 1st CVR?..

#2 does not have the first appearance. Villain cameo in the first issue so everyone assumed his full appearance would in the second issue. He did not appear at all. Now speculation is he is on the cover of issue 3 and will be on the inside. As to whether this happens (that he appears in full on the inside), your guess is as good as anyone’s.

1 Like

Variants for the week are up

Venom #8 (25 Copy Meyers Variant)

1 Like

Gambit #1 (of 5) (25 Copy Larroca Variant)
Gambit #1 (of 5) (100 Copy Momoko Virgin Variant)
What if Miles Morales #3 (of 5) (25 Copy Pagulayan Variant)
Spider-Gwen Gwenverse #3 (of 5) (Fuji Variant)
X-Men Legends #1 (25 Copy Henrichon Variant)
Captain America Symbol of Truth #1 (50 Copy Coipel Virgin Variant)

1 Like

Black Panther #6 (25 Copy Coccolo Variant)
Moon Knight #11 (25 Copy Sienkiewicz Variant)

1 Like

What if Miles Morales #3 (of 5) (10 Copy Medina Variant)

1 Like

Captain America Symbol of Truth #1 (25 Copy Clarke Variant)

1 Like

Grim #1 (Cover H - 100 Copy Frison Variant)
Grim #1 (Cover E - 50 Copy Del Mundo Variant)

2 Likes

Metal Society #1 (of 5) (Cover F - 25 Copy Silvestri Variant)
Metal Society #1 (of 5) (Cover E - 10 Copy Blanco Variant)
Grim #1 (Cover D - 25 Copy Frison Foil Variant)
Radiant Black #14 (Cover C - 25 Copy Sabbatini Variant)

2 Likes