The Midtown Thread

And their own “exclusives” value they’re shoving into the box are subjective if you ask me.

2 Likes

$60 is only the guaranteed value, they won’t all be $60. just 99.9% of them

1 Like

If they put acetates on their exclusives that box would be worth big… :man_shrugging: :rofl:

Well, with Hulk 180, 181 along with X-men #94 and Giant Size #1 priced into the stratosphere I guess Hulk 182 is the next big Wolverine book. It wasn’t all that long about you could get a lower grade for under $10. If I didn’t have a couple, I’m not sure I would pay $60 for a “chance” to own one. If I really wanted one I would just put that $60 toward the book and be done with it. But I guess everyone likes a little gamble here and there. Whoever buys one of these boxes I hope it is a good one!

1 Like

Love 'em or hate 'em… Midtown has another big sale. 75% off a ton of books. Ends tonight.

A couple great ratio covers for way below ratio.

A few mild speccy books:

I bought a few copies of House of M 4 2nd print, 1st Layla Miller, I would love to see her in the MCU

I liked House of M, lots of folks hated on it.

1 Like

Midtown comics is currently selling signed copies of Gun Honey blood for blood issue 1 for cover price

1 Like

Nice.

Ario Anindito signing at Midtown Comics Downtown Wed 10/12

Look for signed copies of the new High Republic #1 in a week or two

12 Likes

Midtown is having a halloween sale on Horror Comics with some really good ones in there.

Tomb of Terror One shot is a cool one, but the one that stands out to me the most is Wytches #1 Midtown Variant for less than $5, a Midtown Variant on an optioned Scott Snyder book, is worth the pick up.

3 Likes

grabbed the wytches 1 thanks.
also Department Of Truth #1 6th printing variant for $1.80

Limit 1… boohoo… I wanted a good 5…
BTW… the 2nd Print is currently 20% off at $3.99

Here is the Link:

1 Like

Midtowen mail call

5 Likes

I have noticed Midtown has been posting a bunch of CGC graded books on their site.

They playing the spec game? :thinking:

Not at all…oh wait

Black Panther 3 variant 9.8 for $1k

1 Like

Actually a deal compared to prices a few months ago. They were $800 raw books on ebay

1 Like

The comic market and other assets classes where a tad different ‘a few month ago’ also :wink:

$1000 pays a huge part for a decent vacation with memories…

99 cent sale going on today…

1 Like

I tired it earlier and it wasn’t working, will have to try again.

1 Like